Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

Cujo~

Last update unless I stumble across something short to fill the last few gaps - think I'm a bit too short on time for the others I had in mind, and I want to start up an unobtainable plat.

Thanks for all the work hosting the event! It's been fun, got a lot more done than I thought I would.  :yay:

Horizon's done! I'll probably try to get back to the DLC soon.

The story really drew me in by around halfway through, and the optional stuff was pretty nicely balanced. Sidequests were generally short, but did a good job of building the other characters. Looks great, sounds great, excellent job on character design. Very well done overall, and I hope the ending was hinting towards a possible sequel.

Struggled to get into the game because the combat wasn't particularly enjoyable for me until late/postgame; I had zero desire to juggle fifty weapons/traps and heavily favored stealth, melee, and 1-3 types of arrows. This does not work very well once you start hitting tougher enemies and will make you eat through your healing items like some kind of addict; I would suggest not being a stubborn idiot.  :|

...Plus side, you feel pretty badass flipping around under a Behemoth and whacking it to death.

Just for fun:

Blood Knights would have been Dead Nation if I hadn't needed a Y trophy for another event... and if I could have remembered what I was doing.

If not for the shutdowns, PSABR would have been Sky Force Anniversary and Sound Shapes would have been an undecided Rogue Legacy/Souls/Soulslike.

Gynophobia would have been the biggest timesink, since I was looking at RPGs in the 80-120 hour range.

Samhainophobia 1    
Arachnophobia 2 Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum:
Kinemortophobia 3 Blood Knights :gold:
Thanatophobia 4 Sound Shapes :platinum:
Monophobia 5 Everybody's Gone to the Rapture :platinum:
Dementophobia 6    
Chronophobia 7    
Decidophobia 8 InFamous :platinum:
Technophobia 9 Horizon: Zero Dawn :platinum:
Acrophobia 10 Assassin's Creed 3 DLC :gold:
Metathesiophobia 11 Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale :platinum:
Gynophobia 12    
Phobophobia (Cujo) 13 Seasons After Fall :platinum:
Edited by SyIaris
Where did my table go
  • Like 2

Made it to the final dungeon of the story, I'm surprised how easy this one is. The other dungeons had weird difficulty spikes on certain floors where specific enemy spawns could easily decimate my party within the first 1-2 turns. So far I can just use auto-attack to spam melee attacks and win within 3-6 turns.

16 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

You'll be getting badges sorted too :P  I was just commenting on those guys because they both finished 13 games.

Throw me a bone here, I'm trying my best to make everyone feel included and happy 1f625.png

You're doing a great job keeping everything updated. Here you go, you earned it:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Update for Team Jaws. After WAY more effort than I thought was going to go into this, I've at last platinumed The Last of Us and conquered Kinemortophobia. That one was easily the hardest on my list, at least, I hope so. I don't know if I'll be able to finish the rest of my games, but I want to get as many as possible done before the end of the month. I just have to decide if I want to do Batman or Watch_Dogs next.

• Like 2

Since I played another horror game recently, I'll throw that one in as another bonus segment, so here goes.

L4af889.png

A Taiwanese 2D side-scrolling horror game, that's well worth trying out. It covers some morally and politically controverse topics, and has some historical references as well. The game's tone is pretty fucking bleak throughout, and the story that's told ends up being what's more terrifying than most jump scares in many other horror games could ever be.

5 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Got my badges, put them in my sig. Thanks to the badge maker! I know it's not over yet but this has been a great event. :)

2 hours ago, SyIaris said:

Thank you, those look amazing! I really like the orange one in particular, suits the season and the jack o' lantern face perfectly. :yay:

Glad you like them. ^_^ The gold one was my favorite one out of them too, I spent a while tweaking the color on that until I thought it was perfect. :D I would've liked to have one for myself too, but there's no way I could've found time for the event. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 4

I got the badge now :D  They look fantastic, Thank you!

By the way, for the sake of event completion. and 13/13 categories cleared. 

B5B878FE7C5CBEE4A4139DD84633B106B105EF85

Assasssin's Creed Odyssey - 100% :platinum:

The game was really fun and immersive and i am enjoy every last bit of time spent of this game and it is my 150th platinum as well. Voice actor and animation are top notch.

And of course, I also enjoy my time here! Thanks for the event that got me creative and finish my backlog that i am not plan to clean it up if it isn't because of this wonderful event.

Can't wait to play RDR2 and Spider-Man DLC next week. :)

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

:platinum: update for me on Team Jigsaw

Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

1Laed705.png

Platinum
Unlock all trophies

Just my kinda Halloween, killing almost all kinds of Supernatural Monsters plus Satan himself.

Now I have more or less cleared the event so now I'm going to enjoy and plat LEGO DC Super Villains and in the future Soul Cailbur VI.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

:platinum: update for me on Team Jigsaw

Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

1Laed705.png

Platinum
Unlock all trophies

Just my kinda Halloween, killing almost all kinds of Supernatural Monsters plus Satan himself.

Now I have more or less cleared the event so now I'm going to enjoy and plat LEGO DC Super Villains and in the future Soul Cailbur VI.

I wanted to double check what name you'd prefer on your badge - your forum name or your PSN name? :)

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Glad you like them. ^_^ The gold one was my favorite one out of them too, I spent a while tweaking the color on that until I thought it was perfect. :D I would've liked to have one for myself too, but there's no way I could've found time for the event. ?

You did complete 4 games during the time period, which would have been more than the minimum. ;) You really did an amazing job with them, though. Glad I stuck with my original and short list for that sweet, sweet bonus badge. Thanks to both you, and @Mesopithecus for running the event. :)

• Like 3

Just an update for you guys - I'm probably not going to be around for the next couple of days, so I'll be a bit slower than usual on the updating.

I have requested badges for everyone who has completed at least 3 games and they will be distributed once available.  For those who are still working on your lists, please continue to do so and post back here with updates because I love reading them ^_^  The remainder of the badges will be mopped up and sent at the end of the event.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Just an update for you guys - I'm probably not going to be around for the next couple of days, so I'll be a bit slower than usual on the updating.

I have requested badges for everyone who has completed at least 3 games and they will be distributed once available.  For those who are still working on your lists, please continue to do so and post back here with updates because I love reading them ^_^  The remainder of the badges will be mopped up and sent at the end of the event.

I'm blown away on the design of these badges.  I am just, well, speechless.  @Masamune you are a great talent!

@Mesopithecus You have done a stellar job taking care of this event! Thank you so much (I'm sad that it is coming to an end).

• Like 4

Man, I wish I could get my laptop's Wi-Fi to work so I could view @Masamune's artwork on some of these sigs (as well as being able to modify my own) that I'm sure are out of this world.

1 hour ago, Lorajet said:

@Mesopithecus You have done a stellar job taking care of this event! Thank you so much (I'm sad that it is coming to an end).

Yes, she's been great throughout the event - staying on top of things, getting everyone updated as needed and making everyone feel welcome. It's a pleasure being a part of this event (as well as my first one). Thank you @DoctorDrPepper for the awesome idea of this event and @Mesopithecus for being such a wonderful host! xD

a quick update to my list, i've swapped out a few titles that i was able to complete instead of the original ones.

1. Costume Quest 2 

2. Alien Breed 3

3. Dead Rising 2

4. Alien Breed 2

5. Lone Survivor

7. Life is Strange 

8. Life is Strange: Before the Storm 

9. R.U.S.E. 

11. Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo 

12. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Edited by Leenewbe

I'm closing down my list now. Couldn't finish all games i've wanted to but some others so i'm not disappointed at my progress. But right now i'm close to 10k trophy milestone and i want to get Trine 2 Plat PS4 as 10k trophy so i can't finish Daylight in the meanwhile but i am not sure if i can complete Trine 2 within this month. Mission 12 of 20 gives me a real headache just now :( 4 games done is the most i think i'll reach this month :)