Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

So yesterday sadly I got stuck on Chapter 11 of the evil within for about 3 hours

However I would like to share this little story with you guys anyway, for those that know the game already, will understand but for those that don't I'll explain it anyway

I really hate chapter 10, because it has 3 boss battles in it, and I specificaly hate the Laura boss fight

The boss actually terrifies me, I hate to go through that battle it makes me so nervous and paranoid, so I mentioned to my friends on discord that I wish I could delete chapter 10 for that one reason.

Once I reached Laura, I died about 10 times before getting to the second and hardest section, I remember dying like 50 times here back when the game was released on the Xbox 360

But now she only killed me once, and the second time I tried it.... she did not appear! is almost like if the game heard my wish.

here's the footage:

For a minute I thought she'd be waiting on the lower floor for some reason, by the way I just look around you can kinda tell I was like "huh!?"

I was still very careful to not step on a trap or something and miss that amazing oportunity

On 11/1/2018 at 10:07 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Team Freddy completed the most games out of all the teams (45) however Team Cujo came in with the highest completion rate at 85.11%

Yeah, I'm with the winning team! :yay:

But this was a really great event. I hope that it returns next year and with different categories since there are so many different phobias. ;)

On 11/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, Zippyhammer said:

So yesterday sadly I got stuck on Chapter 11 of the evil within for about 3 hours

However I would like to share this little story with you guys anyway, for those that know the game already, will understand but for those that don't I'll explain it anyway

I really hate chapter 10, because it has 3 boss battles in it, and I specificaly hate the Laura boss fight

The boss actually terrifies me, I hate to go through that battle it makes me so nervous and paranoid, so I mentioned to my friends on discord that I wish I could delete chapter 10 for that one reason.

Once I reached Laura, I died about 10 times before getting to the second and hardest section, I remember dying like 50 times here back when the game was released on the Xbox 360

But now she only killed me once, and the second time I tried it.... she did not appear! is almost like if the game heard my wish.

here's the footage:

For a minute I thought she'd be waiting on the lower floor for some reason, by the way I just look around you can kinda tell I was like "huh!?"

I was still very careful to not step on a trap or something and miss that amazing oportunity

:huh:

That's...weird. Talk about receiving one of the luckiest of glitches huh :giggle: I remembered when going through that part in my playthrough of Akumu mode, I was actually crazy enough to stay after reaching that last bottom floor and defeating her instead of just running away when I had the chance.

• 11 months later...