Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

Then I want to join, at first I will just join with this games but I will add more as I complete this ones...

7. Uncharted 4

9. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1

12. Uncharted Lost Legacy

Thanks!

Edit. Question... the placement on a Team is random or can I pick on the teams that needs another participant?

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1

Kinemortophobia
- Dead Space

Decidophobia
- Until Dawn

Technophobia

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Metathesiophobia
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Acrophobia

- Spider-Man

@Mesopithecus Finally got around to doing my list :P Keeping it small because I'm in college right now, but we'll see how it goes. I can always add more games if I finish up these 5.

• Like 1

Okay, here is my list @Mesopithecus:

1. Trine 3
  2. Spiderman
  3. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
  4. Dark Souls Remastered
  5. Thomas Was Alone
  6. Little Nightmares
  7. Assassins Creed Origins
  8. I can't decide this one 
    Spoiler

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

9. Transistor
  10. Grow Home
  11. 36 Fragments of Midnight
  12. Uncharted: Lost Legacy
  13. Shenmue
Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

Sorry for the delay for setting up my list, was really busy in another competition. Starting games will be as follow:

3-Undead: Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4)
7-Time: Gone Home
8-Decisions: Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)
10-Heights: Uncharted 2 Remastered (PS4)
11-Foreign Genre (Sports+Online): Rocket League
12-Women: Tomb Raider: Underworld

Additionnal games will be added as I finish those categories... even though I still have no clue what to use for Team Jason (maybe Mortal Kombat X, but it's a ludicrous grind)

• Like 1

Back from the undead sick just in time for this event and I literally happened to be watching Carrie (1976) when I decided on my list. I will be tagging along with the following 3 (spooky) games. 

4. 死印
6. Corpse Party Blood Drive 
8. Bad Apple Wars

Thank you for your patience ♡

(Thanatophobia) In 死印/Shiin the protagonist and his companions find themselves at the center of a reoccurring, nightmarish struggle with their impending deaths. While they attempt to unravel the mystery of having been marked for death, they investigate frightening, deadly myths revolving around various locations and go to battle with ghosts that appear before them as bizarre and otherworldly creatures in hopes of escaping their predestined fate. 

The English-language release ‘Death Mark’ for PS4/VITA is up for preorder and has just gotten a LE nudgenudge

(Dementophobia) In order to appease the vengeful spirit of my (alive and well) friend who has gifted me the NA/XSeed release of Corpse Party Blood Drive a long, long while ago, it is high time to make a return to the beloved school of Heavenly Host. Fun times ahead. The game has a mental pollution mechanic that fits the category well. 

My 2016 playthrough (of the EU version) left me rather frustrated during endgame because the game was lagging like hell on my OLED VITA but ran alright on my (then brand new) slim. This time, I’ll make sure to take my time, play with headphones on & in the dark - and hopefully will have another shot at getting the full scaryperience ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 

(Decidophobia) The otome Bad Apple Wars starts with the deadpan revelation that the female lead is dead. ...and that’s exactly how far I’m into it TBH.

Edited by Aze
  • Like 2

Just want to ask for clarification:

I have Death's Gambit trophy, almost platinum (1 away) but this was by using debug feature in the game to HELP playing the game EASIER that the developer left it in the game (it's now patch out)

Is this eligible for the event ?

Edited by FielVeredus

Update

I've got everyone updated to this point.  

@VeritableLemon @ArtikSkarab @Aze @monkeydluffy512

I've updated your lists on the spreadsheet which can be found here Halloween Event Spreadsheet  Hopefully DoctorDrPepper will get your lists updated on the main post in the next few days :)

@DeepEyes7 The placement on teams is random, just to keep it fair for everyone.  You have now been added to Team Cujo

5 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

8. I can't decide this one 

Hide contents

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

:giggle: This gave me my favorite chuckle today

2 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Just want to ask for clarification:

I have Death's Gambit trophy, almost platinum (1 away) but this was by using debug feature in the game to HELP playing the game EASIER that the developer left it in the game (it's now patch out)

Is this eligible for the event ?

Yea, that's fine.  As long as you pop the last trophy after the event has started :)  It's been the case in a few events where people have prepared games beforehand that are one/two trophies away and popped them in the first few days of the event.

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Update

I've got everyone updated to this point.  

@VeritableLemon @ArtikSkarab @Aze @monkeydluffy512

I've updated your lists on the spreadsheet which can be found here Halloween Event Spreadsheet  Hopefully DoctorDrPepper will get your lists updated on the main post in the next few days :)

@DeepEyes7 The placement on teams is random, just to keep it fair for everyone.  You have now been added to Team Cujo

:giggle: This gave me my favorite chuckle today

Yea, that's fine.  As long as you pop the last trophy after the event has started :)  It's been the case in a few events where people have prepared games beforehand that are one/two trophies away and popped them in the first few days of the event.

If that's so. I would like to register 2 more for the event :)

7. Death's Gambit (PS4) - There is speedrun trophy at the bottom

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

@Mesopithecus Awesome spreadsheet, I think it's a super convenient way to see everything for the challenge (especially on mobile, it was hard to see everything for Wannalottaplat because the website's formatting changed on mobile).

I noticed that Spider-Man and Danganronpa are shifted one down for me, Spider-Man was Acrophobia and Danganronpa was Metatesiophobia for me because I never play VN's.

Edited by VeritableLemon

Sorry, here is my list...I hope I can stick to it

1. Samhainophobia - Okage - (The Demon King possesses your body through black magic...spooky)
2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia. Mortal Kombat X - There are Reptiles, a woman made of insects and Face Huggers (?)
3.  Kinemortophobia. Yakuza Dead Souls - there are a shit ton of Zombies in this game.
4. Thanatophobia. Magrunner: Dark Pulse (2 trophies for not dying)
5.  Monophobia. Proteus...I can't believe I am going to try playing this piece of shit game again :(
6.  Dementophobia. American McGee's Alice (Alice is locked in an insane asylum and escapes to Wonderland...also I can finally get that stupid trophy that didn't unlock when my ps3 broke)
7. Chronophobia. FF13-3 - Lightning Returns  - manipulating time to get everything done 
8. Decidophobia. Until Dawn - making decisions to see who lives and dies
9. Technophobia. Axiom Verge - this whole game is all sci-fi technology
10. Acrophobia. Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry - the game known for climbing high places
11. Metathesiophobia. Motorstorm Apocalypse - I really don't play a lot of racing games. I have recently started playing this again (as the online is going down) but that is about it.
12. Gynophobia. Beyond: Two Souls - Ellen Page counts as a woman.
13. Phobophobia. Heavy Rain. Well this is about a killer going after young children based off of stuff that happened in the past. I don't want to say anymore as that will cause spoilers to people whom haven't played it yet but it is the closest I have to Freddy Krueger

• Like 3

Here's my list that I'm willing to lock in that you can add to your spreadsheet @Mesopithecus. I've also sent one to @DoctorDrPepper to keep for his records. I'll possibly be adding more as the event progresses.

8. Decidophobia: Late Shift - A suspenseful "Telltale" like game where certain decisions can heavily matter.

9. Technophobia: Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remastered - I still have about almost 2 full playthroughs left to do with this one. Space crafts, laser guns, teleportation devices, a character with an awesome cyborg-like body...there's much advanced technology to experience with this one.

11. Metathesiophobia: Superbeat Xonic - The last rhythm game I've played was DDR back when it was really hot. Since I don't have a single rhythm game in my trophy list I figure this one will be perfect.

13. Phobophobia: The Evil Within 2 - The world that you're in is practically a living hell. Freaky, nasty looking monsters roaming around waiting to eat you up and spit you out.

• Like 1

I'd like to add these games:

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia: Toukiden The Age of Demons. The idea was to add it to Camp Platapalooza, but it doesn't look like I finish it in time due to saving Valkyria Chronicles for trophy #9,000. These are some of the demons that are fought: Manhunter, Bloodhunter, Venom Queen (left), Nightblade (centre), and Viper Queen (right).

4. Thanatophobia: Valkyria Chronicles, it's a turn-based strategy game and one wrong decision can kill your own squadmember and everyone needs to survive to obtain the plat.

• Like 1

I intially submitted my games for the event, which were these

Thanatophobia - Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

Gynophobia - Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Since the event did not start yet, and we are still on preparation time, I will remove my Valkyria Chronicles entry, since I already have everything ready for the platinum. (I decided to participate in an informal race and got hyped up to grind the NG+ last weekend), since I think that IMO it wouldn't be fair to start with a game where the only thing I have to do left is to open a menu and get the last trophy. I will also remove Heavy Rain because looking at my current backlog, I'm not really into the mood to start it (at least not for now), and I want to participate in the bonus challenge, as well.

So I'll choose the Technophobia category and fit in Sly 3: Honor Amongst Thieves (It would also fit other categories as well). But I love the fact that the game is full of gadgets (mainly from Bentley) to use during the missions.

As for my second game, it will fit Acrophobia and it will be Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. In this game you climb building and you even have a mini games where you are climbing huge trees or running through a forest on big heights.

With that, my initial three games will be Naruto UNS, Sly 3 and Senran Kagura.

• Like 1

I've got everyone updated on the spreadsheet - I've linked the sheet in the top of my post on the first page to hopefully make it easily accessible for everyone

@VeritableLemon I've fixed the positioning of your games on the spreadsheet, sorry about that.

@Dragon-Archon Happy belated birthday for yesterday, I got you a cake

Spoiler

Images-of-Dragon-Cakes.jpg

I also added my own list in :D  It's short for now, but if I complete it then I'll add more

4. Danganronpa 2

5. Yomawari: Night Alone

9. Horizon Zero Dawn

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 2

5. Tomb Raider

9. Horizon: Zero Dawn

12. Cosmic Star Heroine

I'm still planning games for the other categories and contemplating what I'll have time for, so this is the base of my list. With less than a week left, have fun facing your fears, everyone. ☺️

• Like 1

Two additional games for my list.

1. Samhainophobia: Guacamelee! 2

--> Unlike the first installment the game doesn't take play during Dia de los Muertos but the game still features traveling between the worlds of the living and the dead. There are also several costumes you can fight and equip.
5.  Monophobia: Abzu

--> Don't remember all details but IIRC there was no other person in the game, just the player and various kinds of sea creatures.

1. Guacamelee! 2

3. Riddled Corpses EX

5. Abzu

6. Sundered

7. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

8. Life is Strange

9. Muv-Luv Alternative

10. Spider-Man

12. Icey

13. Detroit: Become Human

@Mesopithecus

• Like 1

@Mesopithecus

updated list

1. Samhainophobia - waiting for Halloween sale

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia - Swapquest (spiders and snakes are some of the enemies)

3.  Kinemortophobia - Mages of Mystralia (has skeletons that revive, if you don't destroy their remains)

4. Thanatophobia - Here They Lie (trophy for dying a bunch of times)

5.  Monophobia - The Long Reach

6.  Dementophobia - waiting for Halloween sale

7. Chronophobia - Shantae Half-Genie Hero (speedrun)

8. Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

9. Technophobia - Nier Automata

10. Acrophobia - Licky the Lucky Lizard Lives Again

11. Metathesiophobia - Poi (I don't play a lot of 3D platformers)

12. Gynophobia - Whispering Willows

13. Phobophobia - waiting for Halloween sale

• Like 1

I'd like to update my list :

1. Contrast (the main character lives in the shadow realm. That's... spooky?)
2. Devil May Cry (spiders, spiders and even more spiders)

3. Deadlight Director's Cut

4. Axiom Verge 
5.  Shadow of the Colossus

6. The Town of Light (takes place in an asylum)

7. LocoRoco Remastered

8. Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy
10. Fez (the game involves a lot of climbing)

11. Wheels of Aurelia

12. Dishonored : Death of the Outsider

• Like 1