X7 Listen to all Alia call trophy

Just now, percy547389126yv said:

Just enter and go thru every stage and press the R3 button when she calls. Alia will call when fighting Flame Hyenard.

Is diffrent character that currently on affected it? do i need every variation of it ?

Edited by FielVeredus

1 hour ago, NettoSaito said:

Just be sure to see the ones in the intro too. They aren't from  her, but they still count. I missed the trophy, then instantly got it when I started NG+ and accepted the second Axl call.

Wait so this doesn't have to be a single playthrough? 

Any by NG+ do you mean an actual NG+ or did you just start a new game from scratch? 

I know I got PewPew in X4 on an entirely new playthrough by just firing the only shot I didn't have. 

-------------------------

I have a question that should seem obvious to me, but I've not tested it out and idk if anyone else has.

Can I play through X7 on Rookie and then switch it off for the final fight or last hit of the game and have the trophy pop? The obvious answer is no but since the game is still new I don't know if anyone has found any exploits like that yet. :dunno: 

48 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Wait so this doesn't have to be a single playthrough? 

Any by NG+ do you mean an actual NG+ or did you just start a new game from scratch? 

I know I got PewPew in X4 on an entirely new playthrough by just firing the only shot I didn't have. 

-------------------------

I have a question that should seem obvious to me, but I've not tested it out and idk if anyone else has.

Can I play through X7 on Rookie and then switch it off for the final fight or last hit of the game and have the trophy pop? The obvious answer is no but since the game is still new I don't know if anyone has found any exploits like that yet. :dunno: 

No you cant.

The moment you switch, you are screw as the game know what areyou doing.

You can see loading prompt when you activate it at bottom left screen.

• Like 1

Just now, FielVeredus said:

No you cant.

The moment you switch, you are screw as the game know what areyou doing.

You can see loading prompt when you activate it at bottom left screen.

I see. No matter. Unless I practice on Rookie anyways there's no way I'm progressing in X7. I appreciate that they tried something new here, but it's one of the few times I can think of where it didn't work lol.

42 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I see. No matter. Unless I practice on Rookie anyways there's no way I'm progressing in X7. I appreciate that they tried something new here, but it's one of the few times I can think of where it didn't work lol.

I just play X7. Took a bit to get used to. It is bad game by MMX standard but not too bad, i have been played far worse game than it.

Difficulty itself is there but if you have trouble, try to play Japanese version as you do 1.5-2x damage to boss. US version nerfed your damage deal to boss. or cheese it by same old methods, collect reploid and power up item. (but leave something when you unlock X later or go crazy like me, rescue all the one who don't give any item just to reserve for X later) Once you get X, the game got easier as He is very OP.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

I just play X7. Took a bit to get used to. It is bad game by MMX standard but not too bad, i have been played far worse game than it.

Difficulty itself is there but if you have trouble, try to play Japanese version as you do 1.5-2x damage to boss. US version nerfed your damage deal to boss. or cheese it by same old methods, collect reploid and power up item. (but leave something when you unlock X later or go crazy like me, rescue all the one who don't give any item just to reserve for X later) Once you get X, the game got easier as He is very OP.

I agree. Worse games out there, but as a part of this series it's just bad.

I wasn't aware of the damage nerf so I'll keep that in mind for my normal run. I noticed at Stonekong I was taking very little away and was honestly getting annoyed. Especially since his first move hit me just about every single time. So maybe I'll just play on the japanese version and then use X when he's available.