PSA: Dragon Age servers aren't working correctly

ShadowStar83x

I dunno if anyone's playing this, but the Dragon Age servers are currently not working correctly. If you try logging on, it gives you an error. This makes you unable to load your characters to the Dragon Age Keep (not a huge deal since you can just recreate them for Inquisition if you want), but it can also mess with the DLC items being accessible, which can be a bigger problem. Still, the game is entirely playable offline, so it shouldn't make it unobtainable. This was brought to EA's attention and they claim it's being worked on...but this is EA we're talking about. :P 

Edited by Pichu

Like the rest of EA's products, once the game hits the 6 month timeline and a problem in their online develops, you can expect that NOT to be fixed. They've made all their expected revenue from the title at that time and don't care anymore about it. In a couple more months, when they get tired of the complaints, they'll simply take the servers offline and move on...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

In these days I came back to DA:O after 5 years and i can confirm that servers are totally not working. Some years ago i got some free dlc from the store(some free objects and packs of objects) and i played with them( so, basically all my saves works with them). When i load my saves they work perfectly and i still have all the things i downloaded. If i go to the main menù of the game and i click on "extra content" i still can see all the packs i downloaded from the store.

I don't understand the problem with servers..are some of the dlc's with trophies not accessible anymore or maybe you can't buy them anymore since it's not possible to go to the store using the main menù of the game?

• 3 weeks later...

I've started the game a few days ago with all but one missing DLC (the one they forget to put on the disc). I've had no problem using the download code for the missing DLC directly in the Store and the game recognized the installed DLC just fine. I don't know about trophies but buying and installing DLCs should not be a problem.