This game just doesn't acknowledge females

fbdbh

What the hell is with this game?

My character is female, and I'm constantly bombarded with comments like "dude", "bro", "man", "ouch the nuts!"... really? And ALL the preset skaters are male. This is beyond ridiculous. 

Am I the only one bothered by this?

16 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

What the hell is with this game?

My character is female, and I'm constantly bombarded with comments like "dude", "bro", "man", "ouch the nuts!"... really? And ALL the preset skaters are male. This is beyond ridiculous. 

Am I the only one bothered by this?

On EA games you can not have such advanced expectations ?, if almost never they can make games well done there is no doubt they can not pay attention to small details ?

Only comment there that is bothersome to me is the one about male anatomy... unless that's something that female skaters say? Or if they're talking about skateboard hardware?

Other than that, obligatory YouTube clip for whenever people talk about females being called "Dude"

#imadude #girlgamer

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Lol calm down, was just a comment related to this small detail said in an ironic way, learn some respect before even reply to me ?. You love them, i hate them, but i didn't say anything like fuck EA ?.

I'd say it. Can I say it?  :P

• Like 3

Just now, Exairesi said:

my female friends call each other dude and bro and they use man too .. I do agree though they should have voiced "ouch the nuts" AND "ouch the ovaries" or "Jesus my fallopian tubes"

Well as a non-native English speaker it strikes me a bit odd, but I'll accept.

I'd imagine if the game went "girl" and "sis", and stuff like that only, well... by the same principle it shouldn't bother males, right?

43 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

I'd imagine if the game went "girl" and "sis", and stuff like that only, well... by the same principle it shouldn't bother males, right?

That's bs and you know it. "Dude" might be interchangeable and people tend to use it for both sexes, "sis" is definitely not.

Then again, to be bothered by it, you first need to give a damn. Your choice.

2 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

EA is actually one of the publishers on the forefront of representation in modern gaming.  To say otherwise just illustrates your ignorance on the topic and quick to hate EA because it's EA.  

EA is also on the forefront of fucking people and developers over. 

• Like 3