This game just doesn't acknowledge females

fbdbh

8 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Never said any of this. It's only your interpretation of it.

I also did not claim that pronouns was invented within the last 8 years.

I claimed or made the argument that times Was different 8 years ago, pretty solid statement as there have been some major things happening the last 8 years.

I think this quote is bait, actually I don't know as I have no clue what you are going for.

I have no reason to bait you. I am pointing out your clear misunderstandings based on what you said.

“Why are you assuming the characters sexuality? Maybe it's a Woman that wants nothing more then to be the opposite gender?

Maybe some the Preset characters are gay or transvestites, how do you know?”

The OP didn’t assume anyone’s sexuality. This was your attempt at making a joke about gender fluidity... but sexuality and gender are not related. You then went on with a description of your understanding of transgender. Furthermore, you called out that some of the preset characters might be crossdressers using the word transvestites (which btw is considered an offensive term) and pulled in gay as if either of those have anything to do with the OP’s complaints about the terms used in the game. So yes, you did say it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FFHannibal said:

Maybe, but how I see it 'SJWs' have an opinion about something (doesn't matter if they're right or wrong) and the 'others' basically always go "stop having your opinion it sucks and/or makes me uncomfortable". I don't think anyone wants to know about their 'opinion' about SJWs either, but what do you know they keep giving it.

Matter of fact is, complaining about SJWs is always gonna be pretty stupid and childish in my eyes, cause you simply can't complain about the simple act of complaining by complaining about it yourself. Then you're basically going "Wow, what you are doing is annoying, but if I do it it's ok." If your only reaction to someone having an opinion is to attack their person, then sorry but you've already lost the debate.

You sound very articulate and smart and make a fair point. 

But there is always two sides of every story and the Antis aren't only complaining of the SJWs having their own opinion, but of actual actions that they are doing and steering society towards. 

As as a matter of fact it's not only an Antis reaction of attacking an SJW for having an opinion but Antis get attacked for doing the same, having an opinion. Both sides seemed to get doxxed and fired from their jobs. (Which I think is horrendous) 

I guess my main point is that the SJW's complaining actually seems to be changing things and the Anti SJW's complaining wants to stop that from happening. 

The problem is everyone is talking but no one is listening to each other.

Both sides seem to have uncontrollable hate for each other. Or certain things. 

Anyways this is about Skate 3 we kinda veered of topic here ahaha

you ever play Skate 3 MrHannibal? ?I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I truly hope you have a wonderful day today just wanted a good discussion. 

• Like 2

Lots of small-mindedness here. Way I always see it, if you feel like you have to call someone an "SJW" then you've pretty much actually lost the argument since you clearly have nothing of substance to add. Same goes if you feel the need to call someone who you disagree with a "nazi/ fascist/ racist" without any other reason. XBox community is toxic like this as all hell, I hope the PS community is better.

• Like 3

As someone who’s job deals with stuff like communication, social theory and boring cultural studies and amongst whose personal favourites are the Frankfurter Schule and Foucault, I have since come to the ultimate conclusion that - against all that smartness - the common old truth of ages past still holds up and all is simple and well:

boys are gross and have cooties ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 

That is all, my fellow sisters with subpar socio-cultural backgrounds that simply ain’t as cool as mine.

And Luke? 

\(//∇//)\ No, I am your MOTHER! 

8 hours ago, Sergen said:

Now they're changing Dr. Who to a woman with a black assistant and they want Idris Elba to be James Bond, they made a Ghostbusters movie where all the main characters are women. So many things done to franchises that people have loved for years just because SJWs are selfish and hate white people for no reason. At least when Martin Luther King was an activist, he wanted everyone to get along, but SJWs want to divide white people from minorities and whenever a white person says anything they immediately want to shut them down just for being white. There are two things that will kill gaming for me and they will be the shutdown of PSN on the PS3 console and SJW ideals taking over games. Go and complain to EA about this game, maybe then they'll fully shut the servers just to cater to the bitching SJWs. 

The doctor had a black assistant in 2007 so it’s not really anything new, plus she’s getting a group of companions now. As long as the show is decent enough people who were outraged about the gender change will will probably just forget why they were so bothered about it. I get kinda fed up of everything being turned into a huge issue, and not even necessarily by SJWs.