Approval Rating Over 1 Billion

AlchemistWer

Can someone explain me why when I try to start a battle on the floor 12, first boss I have just 4 members in a row and one with a circle separation? I just can't figure out what happen with this game and the logic behind the battle system when this happen, I thought the level was the problem but no, I'm already level 999 and each girl has the Enamel Cord. 

Well, I already figure out another method to do the 1 billion grind. If someone need help or have the same problem try this:

- Get your voltage level 5, no more and no less.

- Use the same strategy the video explain inside the guide of Omega Quintet here on PSProfile.

- Instead the first boss on floor 12, go to the room before the floor boss and fight with the mecha-dragon.

- Like the first boss in the first room, you need around 5 or more enemies in order to do the strategy.

- Keep an eye in the voltage bar, you need the level 4 after you do the first combo: "Harmonic chain - Cosmic Fan (manual) - Ultimate Crush)

After you got the level 4 you can continue with the same process like the video explain. Keep in mind you always must start with the first character in your party (the first member on the left) otherwise is possible some enemie interrupt your party turn. Do not forget create the Enamel Cord accessory and equip each girl with that.

Edited by AlchemistWer