EASY???

Titanomachy_75

Yes in a way it was easy But in no way I thought I was going to go all rage on this game! WOW!! This was by far the most frustration game I've played in a while!! More then Bloodborne lol Just a heads up not as easy as it looks!! aFTER THE FIRST 30 mins it got easy but wow I wanted to punch the walls out! I thought the level design was awful I mean after 50% and you die should start off at 50% ... Once you get to that 50% mark should be auto save!! But So, many times I had to start from the start which was a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

This game did frustrate me at times.

Fire, Ice, and Earth were easy - stay in the top left or right corners. Water you had to stay around the middle. I HATED Ice but staying on the bottom in the middle will save you lots of headache.

I did platinum the game ... But damn it was just so frustrating!! lol Before I played was going to stack this one but I really dont want to go thru that again HAHA 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

lol happy gaming take care

You too bud. Steer clear of the touch version then. It's the same game except you move left and right with the touchpad, and up down with the shoulder buttons. Absolutely horrible controls in comparison.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get this game and how many got the trophies. Even with button reassignment I can't get through a single level (and I understand the left/right/up/down). Even the first ones are way long and there's always something sooner or later that immediately kills you. No extra lives or continues. How are the trophies 95% common and top in my Trophy Advisor? This is insane. I'm uninstalling again.