DC Comics 2x bubbles can be done with someone without the DLC

cris3f

I didn't found the information elsewhere so I thought it could be useful to others.

You can get the 2x bubbles and "League of Friends" trophy with another PSN player that doesn't own the DC Comics DLC.

The player without  the DLC will get the "League of Friends", and also the "The Power of Green" (green lantern material) trophy if the player with the DLC already has it. "Super Collector" is not earned by the player without the DLC even if the DLC owner gets it while playing this level online (I did this on purpose to test). I assume the same will happen with the acing trophy, but if the 2x bubbles is already a pain due to lag, acing would be awesome to do.

This can be troublesome for perfectionists who just want to stay with the plat and not spare trophies from DLC they won't have.

BTW lag is awful even with 2 Vitas on the same router. Specially bad with blue draggable items.

Last I'm pretty sure that although with some really good talent and patience the player without the DLC can get the 100% bubbles and acing trophies, "Great Caper" can't be done without having the DLC as the game says clearly that DLC items will not be available in the add-ons, so he won't be able to publish a level with the hovering cape.

You have to complete the whole La Marionetta section before you can access online areas on LBP Vita.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2