Leo_the_Lion25

Level 3 Video Guide

7 posts in this topic

I made a video guide on how to get the golden parts as fast as I possibly can. It's 45 minutes. As mentioned in my trophy guide, you can get lost and waste many hours. I made this to prevent that from happening for people. I hope it helps. 

The video guide is hard to use (which isn't your fault at all), but it was invaluable to me to know that if I kept a waterfall and the mountain on my left, I cold find the second part of the gun.

By the way, did you finish the game, or did you just delete it after getting the gun? 

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

The video guide is hard to use (which isn't your fault at all), but it was invaluable to me to know that if I kept a waterfall and the mountain on my left, I cold find the second part of the gun.

By the way, did you finish the game, or did you just delete it after getting the gun? 

Once you have 100%, there's no point in playing the final level. It's actually impossible to defeat that demon that they 'expect' people to kill. The game is a big fat lie to be honest. There's no in-game weapon upgrade system. Those orbs you get are supposed to be used to upgrade your weapons, yet. They do nothing. 

The video guide is designed to prevent people from getting lost. There's also a text version I written on PST.org. 

Getting lost can be anywhere from 2-20+ hours. Yep. 

15 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Once you have 100%, there's no point in playing the final level. It's actually impossible to defeat that demon that they 'expect' people to kill. The game is a big fat lie to be honest. There's no in-game weapon upgrade system. Those orbs you get are supposed to be used to upgrade your weapons, yet. They do nothing. 

The video guide is designed to prevent people from getting lost. There's also a text version I written on PST.org. 

Getting lost can be anywhere from 2-20+ hours. Yep. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had wondered if that was the case. As I mentioned in another thread, I didn't bother killing the spawns on level 3, and during the cut scene after getting the last gun piece, I was attacked nonstop by one. When I spawned on level 4, I had -320% health, and just died immediately.

What a terrible game. Thanks, though, for the guide. Like I said, I don't think I would have ever found part #2 without it.

Thank you for the video-guide, this was unbearable enough without it. Trying to follow the "map" on the trophyguide site lead me to aimlessly wandering this nitemare...let alone being unable to get into one of the houses cause it wouldn't let me up the damn stairs due to the character model being too big. WHAT GREAT TORTURE THIS WAS. Should be used a hazing ritual for gaming jobs xD

2 hours ago, Razmakai said:

Thank you for the video-guide, this was unbearable enough without it. Trying to follow the "map" on the trophyguide site lead me to aimlessly wandering this nitemare...let alone being unable to get into one of the houses cause it wouldn't let me up the damn stairs due to the character model being too big. WHAT GREAT TORTURE THIS WAS. Should be used a hazing ritual for gaming jobs xD

Glad it helped you. It would have sucked if the trophy glitched on you. It can apparently glitch despite completing the level. Random. 

I thank you for this, the last piece I had no idea where to look and got annoyed backtracking everywhere finding the thing, it was satisfying finally finding it, btw for me the trophy did glitch (I think it was cause of internet in my place earlier) and I couldn’t get it the first time I got all the gun parts, fortunately I had a saved file on the cloud and after the second attempt I got it.

But seriously though, this game is very awful even if it was on sale.  I’ve no intention of trying to beat it due to how unfair the difficulty is to it.