Gumby114

Warping trophies have changed.

12 posts in this topic

Yeah the NEXT update changed the game as a whole. I said it on PST and the same would go for here...entirely new guides need to be made. The ones from 2016 are obsolete now.

Yeah I agree. Old guides don't help anymore. I didn't notice because I only had those two trophies to go but there is a big change to most of them. I am grateful for the update. My save corrupted and kept getting an error code but the update fixed it somehow? Still don't know if I like the game unfortunately. I really wanted to.

The grind is just a bit longer.. no need for a different trophy guide..

Was working on a guide for PermaDeath mode but no point in it now.

FYI the current guide also lists outdated materials for crafting warp cells

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a complete list of what the current milestone requirements are for each trophy? I ask, because the Guides and official wiki all seem to be outdated in that respect.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

You can see it under milestones in the menu. Other than that I am not sure sorry. 

5 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

You can see it under milestones in the menu. Other than that I am not sure sorry. 

I know that but was hoping someone had all the updated milestone trophy triggers written out, since the Trophy Guides and Wiki are horribly out-of-date for many of them :(.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I know that but was hoping someone had all the updated milestone trophy triggers written out, since the Trophy Guides and Wiki are horribly out-of-date for many of them :(.

I havent touched this game since I platinum'd it. I think a few of the trophies are kind of consistent and the major noticeable changes I found were as follows:

This trophy guide is still fairly consistent with the latest patch except for the following:

The stars,  like dust (bronze) : 5 warps

Use of weapons (bronze) : 5 spaceships

Who goes there (silver) : 50 aliens

The longest voyage (silver) : 40 warps

Space Odyssey (gold) : 75 warps

What mad universe (gold) : 80 aliens

I noticed the gold trophies you had to get to the 10th and last milestone. Silver might be 6th wasn't paying too much attention.

I think the other two space ships related trophies are in line but cannot remember since I was so tired when I did those trophies. I just camped aboved a trading post and shot anything that came to and from it :)

For the extreme weather conditions. I got the gold trophy on the number or "days" (sol in-game).
Didn't notice the silver popped up since I went indoors afk,  took a nap and watched Netflix. When I came back to the game I had the gold and silver trophy. 

Hope this helps. If it's not entirely accurate, I do apologise. 

Good luck!  ^^

On 10/01/2019 at 5:34 PM, Doanh86 said:

I havent touched this game since I platinum'd it. I think a few of the trophies are kind of consistent and the major noticeable changes I found were as follows:

This trophy guide is still fairly consistent with the latest patch except for the following:

The stars,  like dust (bronze) : 5 warps

Use of weapons (bronze) : 5 spaceships

Who goes there (silver) : 50 aliens

The longest voyage (silver) : 40 warps

Space Odyssey (gold) : 75 warps

What mad universe (gold) : 80 aliens

I noticed the gold trophies you had to get to the 10th and last milestone. Silver might be 6th wasn't paying too much attention.

I think the other two space ships related trophies are in line but cannot remember since I was so tired when I did those trophies. I just camped aboved a trading post and shot anything that came to and from it :)

For the extreme weather conditions. I got the gold trophy on the number or "days" (sol in-game).
Didn't notice the silver popped up since I went indoors afk,  took a nap and watched Netflix. When I came back to the game I had the gold and silver trophy. 

Hope this helps. If it's not entirely accurate, I do apologise. 

Good luck!  ^^

Thank you for the info :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update