Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth launches Nov 29th in Japan

Venocide

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will launch for 3DS in Japan on November 29 for 6,980 yen, Atlus announced.

The game will feature cast members from Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5, including the female protagonist of Persona 3.

Atlus will debut the first official trailer for Persona Q2 on August 6 at 12:00 JST via the Persona series Twitter account. And the August 9-due issue of Weekly Famitsu will have a 10-page feature on the game, including an interview with the development staff.

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/persona-q2-new-cinema-labyrinth-launches-november-29-in-japan-first-tv-spot#EAwdUeFtSfCXTiyQ.99

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 4

Wow, Atlus actually acknowledged P3's female protagonist at the end of the trailer..... about time! It's dumb that she hasn't been in any Persona game except P3P. She deserves more love. <3

Anyway, this looks cool and everything, but I know I'll never play this game due to it being stranded on a Nintendo platform. What a shame.

21 hours ago, Venocide said:

Kinda hoping for a Switch version, though they'd have to remove that map feature, which I'm tootally okay with. 

Better yet, they should remove the map feature so they can port it to Vita instead. :P

• Like 2

Day one purchase for me. Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is one of my favorite 3DS games. Loved the sub-persona system's customization possibilities.

15 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Anyway, this looks cool and everything, but I know I'll never play this game due to it being stranded on a Nintendo platform. What a shame.

Now's a good time to get a 3DS or a 2DS. They don't cost much and there's a huge library of quality games available.

11 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Now's a good time to get a 3DS or a 2DS. They don't cost much and there's a huge library of quality games available.

Ehh, I know if I bought one, I'd never end up using it. I already have a ridiculous backlog just from the PlayStation platforms, so I'd rather not add to it. Besides, despite people constantly talking about the "huge library of games" on 3DS, there are very few that actually interest me. I already have a Vita which is everything I could ever want from a handheld and more.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 11:54 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Better yet, they should remove the map feature so they can port it to Vita instead. :P

Pretty much this. :P  I expected it would just be for the 3DS since the first one was, but I was still hoping for a play station release. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ehh, I know if I bought one, I'd never end up using it.

I bought 20+ games for my 3DS and only played about 3 of them. I kinda knew when I first bought it that I wouldn’t put much time in to it, but I didn’t listen to myself. I’m actually thinking about selling my Switch. I’ve not used it in a month and with that new Pokemon game (which was one of the reasons I even wanted a Switch) looking like utter shite, I can just see it collecting dust. And Persona Q2 isn’t gonna get a Switch release anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I bought 20+ games for my 3DS and only played about 3 of them. I kinda knew when I first bought it that I wouldn’t put much time in to it, but I didn’t listen to myself. I’m actually thinking about selling my Switch. I’ve not used it in a month and with that new Pokemon game (which was one of the reasons I even wanted a Switch) looking like utter shite, I can just see it collecting dust. And Persona Q2 isn’t gonna get a Switch release anyway.

You sure do like wasting money, don't you? :P If you do end up selling your Switch, just make sure you aren't going to repurchase one later down the line. :lol:

On 8/7/2018 at 3:35 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think Xenoblade console is worth one-time purchase at least :awesome: 

I once thought this as well, once.

I bought SMT Soul Hackers at the same time an unfortunately PQ had nothing on it in my opinion at the time. But I wanted an excuse to to try PQ again so this is it,,,, Since I'm off to somewhere ? for a few weeks the 3DS and Vita are my friend.

Never played Persona Q, but this looks to be interesting. Considering I have not touched Persona 5. (Did own it a bit but never played it, should since I promised jem I'd platinum Persona 4 Golden. And Morgana is a cat, which is +4 points for me since I am a crazy cat guy. :D

Was almost about to sell my new 3DS but then this comes out, along with Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr. in 2019.

• 3 weeks later...