Sword of Kings Trophy. Glitched? Bug? Help!

angelgrievous

So I'm following the guide for this game and I'm at the part where I can get the next part of the "path" from the old man in Daguerreo.  

I've won all the special items from the Treno auction house.

I've sold all the items to all the people I'm supposed to.

I'm at the old man in Daguerreo and he doesn't mention the Magical Fingertip at all.  All he says is some shit about books or something.  I actually went back to Treno, re-won all of the special items, and have tried to re-sell them to the NPCs that buy them but to no avail.  

Does anyone out there have any idea of what is going on?  Did I miss something?  Is there a step to be taken that's not in the guide?  

The trophy isn't listed as missable so I don't really know what's going on and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, locutus442 said:

IIRC, you have to wait until you are on "disc 4" before the final parts of that become available.

If that's true then great but it doesn't say that in any guide I've looked at.  I'm just afraid to get locked out if I advance the story too much.  I mean, I've got to do another playthrough anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.  Just trying to get as many as I can now so I have less to worry/think about.

Okay, well it looks like @locutus442 is right and I have to wait until disc 4.  

Lock it up ya'll, this one is done.