Star Trek - Angry Review

Chambers35

I've tried to watch a few of this guys reviews, and I just dont like him. He makes some good points as far as reviewing the game. I just cant stand him long enough to watch the entire reviews.

Eh, I agree. I can see why some people like him though.

I'm with you guys on this one.  I can see why some like him.  I'm guessing he may have a younger crowd.  My favorite reviewer is a bit nerdier and his humor is far more grown up: Mark at Classic Game Room.

I'm with you guys on this one.  I can see why some like him.  I'm guessing he may have a younger crowd.  My favorite reviewer is a bit nerdier and his humor is far more grown up: Mark at Classic Game Room.

Well I'm 25 so I don't really fit in that "younger crowd". I like his reviews for his reviews, not for his crappy jokes and dress ups ;)

EDIT: No offense to your opinion but I just watched the BioShock: Infinite review by that Classic Game Room, and it sucked in comparison to Joe's :P Even after he dressed up like a little girl.

Edited by Chambers35
  • Like 2

Well I'm 25 so I don't really fit in that "younger crowd". I like his reviews for his reviews, not for his crappy jokes and dress ups ;)

EDIT: No offense to your opinion but I just watched the BioShock: Infinite review by that Classic Game Room, and it sucked in comparison to Joe's :P Even after he dressed up like a little girl.

No offense taken.  Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

I was debating on getting this, but I guess I'll give it a miss. If I want to play a Star Trek game, I'll play Star Trek Online. At least there I can pilot my ship (an Intrepid class) in epic space combat (using my flight sim joystick :P).

Seems like the only good parts to this are the story, voice work and art style, but I don't want to buy a game just for that. So thank you Joe for helping me make up my mind.

I think I'll leave this to Gamefly.

As for his Angry Reviews, I like them, but they are REALLY LENGTHY, and sometimes I think there is too much filler. I liked his Injustice review, and he really did highlight what made the game great, and overall influenced me to purchase it.

I think I'll Redbox this as it looks like it could be fun if you only spend a few bucks. Definitely not on my purchase list though.

And while we're on topic, I think you guys can tell who my favorite reviewer is but I'm starting to come around to Angry Joe. I couldn't stand him at first but I can stomach a few minutes now.

Parker

• 1 month later...

Worst game ever! grafix ,gameplay,controls ,leveldesign ,gamestructure ,gamephysics ,story = DEATH PENALTY ,unfrikkinbelievable!This game isnt worth the blank it´s pressed on!

Biggest cheek ever! 

Edited by Subjugator

Worst game ever! grafix ,gameplay,controls ,leveldesign ,gamestructure ,gamephysics ,story = DEATH PENALTY ,unfrikkinbelievable!This game isnt worth the blank it´s pressed on!

Biggest cheek ever! 

Have you just started playing video games this generation? I can tell you countless games that are worse than this one from previous generations.

Parker

Have you just started playing video games this generation? I can tell you countless games that are worse than this one from previous generations.

Parker

yeah dude for sure^^....., im playn videogames for 25 years now, and this ones the worst! 

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...