Talent Scout trophy

Hey,
I was just wondering if anybody else has my problem.
apparently I did everything to unlock the characters both in the base game and story dlc, but throughout the game I couldn't use any of them for some reason.
Plus I just finished the last challenge to unlock the last character but the trophy "Talent Scout" didn't unlock for me.
In the gallery I see some characters that are locked but I'm assuming these are the bonus ones that you pay for...hopefully you don't need to pay for those to get the trophy.

• 1 year later...

@PhoenixIKN Someone over here has the same problem. I do see you have the trophy unlocked. Wat did you do to get it pop?

From the looks of the thread I linked you have to back out to main menu for the trophy to pop.

Edit: Bought the game, unlocked the trophy. I still see profiles with all requirements met and :silver: Talent Scout locked so I hope a solution will be found.

Edited by A1rPun

On 3/13/2020 at 0:13 AM, A1rPun said:

@PhoenixIKN Someone over here has the same problem. I do see you have the trophy unlocked. Wat did you do to get it pop?

From the looks of the thread I linked you have to back out to main menu for the trophy to pop.

Edit: Bought the game, unlocked the trophy. I still see profiles with all requirements met and :silver: Talent Scout locked so I hope a solution will be found.

I actually erased my save and started all over again.
I talked to the devs back when the game came out to the PS4, they were very helpful and got the issue fixed

• Like 1