To buy or not to buy? My First Impressions of this game on live stream.

cronocyde

Missed the early access of the live stream of the metroid-vania #DeadCells for the #Playstation4? I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

Only one word: Awesome! In terms of controls, this game is pretty near to be perfect. Love the pixel-art and pretty much everything about it.

For those who don't know, Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, Castlevania-inspired action-platformer. You’ll have to master 2D "souls-lite combat" with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I've been patiently waiting for this game for over a year! It looks worth all the hype!

I actually never heard about it before, but dude, this game is awesome! Had such a good time with it, planning to play more! The platinum is no joke though ?

8 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Looking good but i think it will be great if this one is on vita

i like this type of games on handheld devices

It would be awesome on VITA, I even said the same thing during the live stream! ?

2 hours ago, SnowyWhiteFox777 said:

My friend had it on pc and let me try it. It was fun, and now I'm going to buy it for sure day 1! :D

I'm gonna play more of this game, that's for sure. It's the kind of game that you say to yourself all the time: Just one more run!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cronocyde said:

I actually never heard about it before, but dude, this game is awesome! Had such a good time with it, planning to play more! The platinum is no joke though 1f605.png

It would be awesome on VITA, I even said the same thing during the live stream! 1f600.png

I'm gonna play more of this game, that's for sure. It's the kind of game that you say to yourself all the time: Just one more run!

It's been in early access for over a year. The game has been basically built around the community which is amazing. They've taken a lot of ideas over the year from people that have been playing it. It's been on my radar ever since the early access started over a year ago. The game is perfect for my taste. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

It's been in early access for over a year. The game has been basically built around the community which is amazing. They've taken a lot of ideas over the year from people that have been playing it. It's been on my radar ever since the early access started over a year ago. The game is perfect for my taste. 

Totally agree my friend! After reading quite a lot before starting the screen, both for tips and for the story of the game itself, it's amazing to see that the developers actually listened the players and made the changes! It's quite an awesome story actually and the game is simply awesome, totally my type of game. Have fun with it next week man! ?

• 2 weeks later...

In case you missed it, here's the archived version of last night's live stream of #DeadCells! We made a lot of progress, quite happy about it!

The final run of the live stream was insane! We finally reached the second boss, but oh my... hardcore!

Thanks to everyone that joined in yesterday, we had a blast! :-)