How long is an IP block?

Hello all. 

I have a problem. My wifi IP was blocked 4-5 days ago and I don't know how long this will go. Searched the forums, and the only thing I found was a 1 day ban. My mistake was, that I was going to the update link, my wifi had problems and I left the page open. And every time I used the browser it sends a new request. So I learned from that mistake but it brings me nothing as the block holds on. I usually update a few times a day, if I closed a game after a trophy session.

Was planning to upgrade to premium but at the forum I found posts from premium members, and this let me a little bit think about it. I understand that an update spam is not good, but after one mistake such a long ban? 

Would be good to know how long I will be blocked. And sorry for this unwanted update spam a few days ago, that was not my intension. 

Wish you a nice day

Greetings

I was banned for almost 2 months. First one day, then two, then 3, then a week. All providers / IPs I used were blocked next day. Then suddenly it stopped, and worked fine since then.

Don't even bother to contact Sony, shittiest support in the industry. They have your money they don't care, and the arcane and "supposedly" legal terms of the EULA give them the right to basically do anything they want. I did contact them just for curiosity, according to Sony my account was perfectly fine, no bans or any issues.

Amazingly I was only blocked on PSN, although a ton of other sites use the same protection system I wasn't ever blocked anywhere else. And I could always log through their web site to the store without issues, only consoles could not log to PSN.

Wonderful company...