Glitch mission in D'qar base

I have a problem with a general mission in the d'qar base. I have to destroy 15 aircrafts and another 10 after that. The problem is when I finish the mission my Ps3 freeze and sometimes when I start it freeze too. I tried start the mission whit different caracthers and nothing, always the same. I read that the patch is the problem so my question is:

If I try to play whit my 94% save in an unpatched version of the game, is going to work or definitely I have to start all over again? 

I have the digital version. Thanks in advance for your answers :)

I already solve the problem. It's not a common glitch, but it may happen. The way I got it was choosing the a wing and Darth Vader caracthers and none of the red bricks active.

I read this solution in another web site and worked for me ??

Edited by bani24jj

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem in my playtrough. The suggested solution didnt work for me and deleting the patch means basiclly starting over because the save games are not compatible.

After several attempts on the mission with freezes at different times ( before and after mission ), i was able to finish it after i disabled my internet connection on the ps3, disabled the music, subtitles and hints. I also disabled the red brick for infinite torpedos. Dont know which option fixed it but i was able to finish the mission with the patch installed.

• 2 years later...

OK, the game froze 4 times in a row for me & on my 5th attempt I passed the mission. Here's what I did: 

1. I turned off all Red Bricks.

2. My characters were Poe Dameron (Flight Suit) & Snap Wexley.

3. During the lightspeed screens, I DID NOT move my ship.

Hope this helps & don't give up!