Stocked trophy

vhsdrummer

So, a bit late to the party but I just cannot get the stocked trophy to pop. Ive extensively read through this forum for answers and tried everything. I'm on the latest patch and it just won't pop for me. I've uninstalled the game and everything and nothing works. Its got to the point where I'm not even receiving anything after I've played online matches. Anyone got a logical answer for this? 

I could be wrong on this, but the trophy could possibly be referring to the 150 items available when the game first launched and unlocking all of those. There's well over 200+ items now, so it's harder to count which items were part of the original 150. 

Have you unlocked all of the cars yet? If not, try that. 

39 minutes ago, Holonboy said:

I could be wrong on this, but the trophy could possibly be referring to the 150 items available when the game first launched and unlocking all of those. There's well over 200+ items now, so it's harder to count which items were part of the original 150. 

Have you unlocked all of the cars yet? If not, try that. 

all cars unlocked. I've unlocked all the items except one antennae which will not unlock

23 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

It's only the original items, all the online and DLC stuff doesn't count. Just keep playing, you should get a drop each match. You will hit 150 soon enough.

got all the original items except one antennae. not getting anything from any match I play. haven't for about 30/40 matches now

• 2 weeks later...

Have you reached 165 matches played? I had 150+ items, however, the trophy didn't pop until after those 165 matches. If not an easy way to do this is to:

1. Load into exhibition

2. Set it to a 1v1 with no bots. 

3. Change the mutator to have 1 goal for a win. You'll get an item for every finished game to if you're not sure if you have 150+ items yet too. 

4. Join, play, repeat

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I think I can help you get this bugged trophy to pop.

I had over 250 games played on this console (I don't think stats carry over onto other consoles). Like others, I've not had an item drop for what feels like an eternity!

I had 82 of 88 trophies, 2 of the missing being "Stocked" and the platinum, so surely I must have played enough to have unlocked this?

I have googled every variation of "Rocket league" and "Stocked" and I've read every forum post and watched every video on the subject but nothing helped. ?

Anyway, before I finish off my life story, install Rocket League on a different console, log in to your PSN account and fire the game up. "Stocked" and then the Platinum instantly popped for me.

I know not everyone has access to 2 consoles but I'm sure you must have a friend or relative you trust enough to help you out with this.

I'm sorry if this isn't very coherent, but I've been in a rut about this trophy for ages and I'm just so happy its finally popped!

I genuinely hope this works for you because I know the pain of it slowly becoming a mouldering resentment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible that the trophy is now bugged in a good way? I played the game as it´s released in PS+ and wanted to finish the platinum now. I received the 50 items trophy and 10 minutes later the 150 items trophy which is rather strange but I´m not sure if I received any free items and if they Count from any updates in the game. In Addition I didn´t Play online only against bots if this has something to do with it.

In the end my wins from the release of the game didn´t Count anymore and I even needed to Play the 30 wins again for the one trophy.

Did some of you had the same popping of both trophies shortly after the first one?

4 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Is it possible that the trophy is now bugged in a good way? I played the game as it´s released in PS+ and wanted to finish the platinum now. I received the 50 items trophy and 10 minutes later the 150 items trophy which is rather strange but I´m not sure if I received any free items and if they Count from any updates in the game. In Addition I didn´t Play online only against bots if this has something to do with it.

In the end my wins from the release of the game didn´t Count anymore and I even needed to Play the 30 wins again for the one trophy.

Did some of you had the same popping of both trophies shortly after the first one?

That's intentional, because they completely reworked the item earning system a year or two back and made it so long term pre-patch players got both trophies really quickly but new players have to earn both of them from scratch.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's intentional, because they completely reworked the item earning system a year or two back and made it so long term pre-patch players got both trophies really quickly but new players have to earn both of them from scratch.

Thanks for the helpful comment! Guess with this Information i dont Need to be afraid with the timestamps :)

• 1 month later...

I just got the trophy, after a long time away from the game and I checked my stats and I only played 75 matches. So I played maybe 5 or more matches (unlocked two new items) and the trophy unlocked for me.

Guess it was due to me playing the game A LOT from when it was launched, and got most of the 150 items required.

• 1 year later...

This is the last trophy I need to get the platinum but I’m a little confused. People say play the games to unlock the items but when I finish the game I’m not getting any items saying they are unlocked. Everything in the items management screen seems to all be unlocked. I’m a little confused ?‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, wolvieware said:

This is the last trophy I need to get the platinum but I’m a little confused. People say play the games to unlock the items but when I finish the game I’m not getting any items saying they are unlocked. Everything in the items management screen seems to all be unlocked. I’m a little confused ?‍♂️ 

They changed that years ago so nothing unlocks in offline matches any more so you have to play public online games to unlock anything, though they may have changed things again with the FTP update a few days ago :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Hmm thanks, but I probably won’t play it enough then! Offline I might have given it a go but not so fussed playing lots of online matches.

I’ve been reading about the game since it’s going free to play and it just made me interested in going back to it after many years and seeing all the new additions they’ve added.

(Sorry for my attempt at English)
Hello, I'm not the trophy of 50 items, and clearly this also not 150. From the moment I installed the game I was like inventory full of items, until then everything is fine.. the problem is that I don't win anything at the end of online matches, both casual and competitive.
Can anyone help me?

thnx

On 9/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, Mindzin2k said:

(Sorry for my attempt at English)
Hello, I'm not the trophy of 50 items, and clearly this also not 150. From the moment I installed the game I was like inventory full of items, until then everything is fine.. the problem is that I don't win anything at the end of online matches, both casual and competitive.
Can anyone help me?

thnx

the same problem here no items after the matches   .. then how to collect 150 items fast ?? please help us  

2 hours ago, AboodviC_TheHunt said:

the same problem here no items after the matches   .. then how to collect 150 items fast ?? please help us  

Yeah I have the same problem. The 5 items was bugged for me I have to reinstall the game and as soon as I lunch it, the trophy pop. But i can't obtein the 150 items because after a match nothing pop

• Like 1