Anna, Negan and Lei!!!!!!!!!!!

Dantes_994

I used to like Tekken but Tekken 7 was a huge disappointment and I'm certainly not going to be excited by an announcement like this. Why would someone pay for recurrent characters when they should have been in the game in the first place ? (It's not like they were only in one game like Ogre or True Ogre, now this would make more sense for a DLC.)

If only Noctis was in Soulcalibur VI and Negan in Mortal Kombat this would have been way better but no, it's better to introduce characters that don't make any sense in the Tekken universe just because they are going to bring money.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

6 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Why is Negan more suited for other games?  Mortal Kombat is a dead game.

I'd say the violent character from the blood soaked TV series that uses a barb wire baseball bat is far more suited for a series like Mortal Kombat than the gore free Tekken games.

Even though MKX came out 3 years ago it is not a dead series and he would still fit better with the next MK game whenever that is.

Edited by Martain2

6 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I'd say the violent character from the blood soaked TV series that uses a barb wire baseball bat is far more suited for a series like Mortal Kombat than the gore free Tekken games.

Even though MKX came out 3 years ago it is not a dead series and he would still fit better with the next MK game whenever that is.

Even soul calibur with its weapon based combat would be a better fit 

Nice. Tekken 7 could use more character. Hope it doesnt end with these 3. Really need character packs deal like King of Fighters. Individual prices are too much for me. >< 

Wish it was possible to earn these dlc chars in-game. 

Oh Sagat and G is out now for Street Fighter V! ?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

1 hour ago, Oblivion said:

You know what? I'm just going to extend an olive branch to Harada here. If he makes current Season Pass owners get a 50% discount on the new Season Pass then i MIGHT look the other way.

But knowing how Bandai Namco does things that will never happen lol

We can only hope lol.

I'll probably end up buying it when it gets a heavy discount on the store because I want to play as Lei and Anna plus obviously Negan as a TWD fan. I have a feeling the other three characters are going to be legacy fighters missing from the game that I want to use as well. I've seen the first season pass discounted quite a few times on the store so it will happen at some point I guess.

I'm super happy to see back Wei and Anna but Negan? That have to be a joke, right? Who's next 11 from Stranger Things or hell maybe even Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones? And to think that I was even complaining about addition of Noctis (that fits way better Soul Calibur by the way), what the fuck?

16 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Really really really shitty move to make Anna and lei as dlc characters both of which used to be on the main roster.. sigh..

Agreed. Hope they don’t pull a DOA5LR and release 8 different “season passes”. That would be terrible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Agreed. Hope they don’t pull a DOA5LR and release 8 different “season passes”. That would be terrible. 

Well either way I'm not buying any passes despite being a huge fan of the series. 

If I really need to play as Lei, Anna, or any other characters I'll just boot up the previous Tekkens. For now Paul Phoenix is all I need ;)

• 1 month later...