Does Double XP help get the LV. 50 Trophy?

Title as it says! But to add my backstory: I had to uninstall Battlefront 2, a lot of glitches and bugs that just made the game less fun for me and as a gamer that is 1 of 5 of my iron rules when it comes to gaming. If there is a crap ton of bugs and glitches it's time to say goodbye. Okay with that being said, Double XP event is coming up AUG - 9 th 11th.

Source: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117188/upcoming-double-xp-weekend

I am LV. 30 but judging by the XP system I'm going to assume it's still going to be a grind even with Double XP. Anyways I'm in a bit of a pickle here so much ANY wisdom and advice and tips on this will help. 

Thank you for reading

P.S.

I eventually will return to plat Battlefront 2 but I've out it on hold to plat / play other games. So I wanted to know maybe Double XP is worth to grind for 1 trophy and then put Battlefront 2 back on hold again!

I will be online when double XP is active, the game is a shitfest so doubling my earning and halving my time playing the game is a no brainer. I probably won’t hit 50 with this event but I will wait it out again for more events, it simply isn’t worth my time to play as standard.

• Like 1

I guess will still be grindy, but better than nothing...

Depend on how you play, how long you can play, the mode and skill you can get a decent amount of XP, I guess will not be possible reach 50, but maybe 40 with some luck to find games (sometimes I found more difficulty find a game than keep myself alive hahahahah).

Good luck.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:08 PM, Quikdrawjoe said:

Well of course it would help as the trophy is for reaching level 50.  Even if you earned all the other MP trophies legit you'd still probably be short of level 50.  

He will defo be short, I earned every trophy legit as it would take a huge effort organizing people for trophies other than Xp. As a reference I got all trophies done and was at level 26, I also wasn’t always going for them either.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, AnimeFanTalk said:

Title as it says! But to add my backstory: I had to uninstall Battlefront 2, a lot of glitches and bugs that just made the game less fun for me and as a gamer that is 1 of 5 of my iron rules when it comes to gaming. If there is a crap ton of bugs and glitches it's time to say goodbye. Okay with that being said, Double XP event is coming up AUG - 9 th 11th.

Source: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117188/upcoming-double-xp-weekend

I am LV. 30 but judging by the XP system I'm going to assume it's still going to be a grind even with Double XP. Anyways I'm in a bit of a pickle here so much ANY wisdom and advice and tips on this will help. 

Thank you for reading

P.S.

I eventually will return to plat Battlefront 2 but I've out it on hold to plat / play other games. So I wanted to know maybe Double XP is worth to grind for 1 trophy and then put Battlefront 2 back on hold again!

It definitely does. I wanted to half my time playing this game as well because it got really old really fast. I just went from 42 to 50 grinding Heroes Vs Villains in the last two days, so don't miss out on this opportunity. The leveling just isn't fast enough otherwise. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found doing Extraction was the fastest way to get high scores without it heavily depending on my team such as in HEROES VS. VILLAINS. You should be able to average 1,000 score per minute fairly easy if not more. With practice and objective play, especially on defense, and some spawn trapping/holding busy corridors on attack, you should be able to get 1,500 spm on average.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, Russellmania505 said:

Anyone know when the next double XP weekend is?

They were originally going to do another one in September but later stated it has been moved to October likely to be around the same time as the new villain release. 

Their website says following: 

October 26-31: Halloween Event

For Halloween, we’re playing on maps with available night-time settings switched on, namely Mos Eisley, Endor, Kashyyyk, and Naboo. Adding further to the cozy-spooky Halloween feel is the Cloning Facility on Kamino, haunted by a violent ocean storm. The atmospheric Death Star II and Jabba’s Palace are thrown into the mix as well for good measure.

And as if that wasn’t enough, we’re topping it all up with a Double XP weekend between October 26-28!

In other words, a perfect opportunity to trick your foes from the cover of darkness and treat your collection to some upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MildObstruction said:

They already have one scheduled at the very end of November

Thanks for the news

DOUBLE EXP EVENT: NOV 30TH - DEC 2ND
We celebrate the release of Geonosis, Obi-Wan Kenobi and the 212th Attack Battalion by having a Double Experience weekend the weekend after they release.

Edited by TrophyDad

On 8/10/2018 at 11:17 PM, TiNnYzEuS said:

He will defo be short, I earned every trophy legit as it would take a huge effort organizing people for trophies other than Xp. As a reference I got all trophies done and was at level 26, I also wasn’t always going for them either.

Same here, all trophies legit got me to 26... now level 30.what a pain in the ass this is!