Some advice for those who need more coins, but have searched caves and tombs extensively

• 6 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 3:52 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

When I played through the game, and had gotten to 100%, I still needed around 30 coins and couldn't find them in caves or tombs anywhere. I had been pretty good with picking things up, but I'm pretty sure the lady who tells you to find all the tombs glitched on me and I missed out on a lot of money for her. I was pretty heartbroken as I thought I'd need to do it all again just for the trophy, but there are some good coin locations that I don't see people talk about too much.

One is in the lost city. When you first go there, you're more than likely trying to avoid all the soldiers and focusing on getting the gate down, so it's easy to miss a whole lot of the coins there. They're mostly on the ground floor of the houses, and there's a good amount of them scattered around.

The other is in Syria. When you first started the game, it's more than likely you weren't really looking for coins there. It's on the bottom left corner of the map, in a big rectangle. Check out the big room where you found the Prophet's Tomb, and there's a decent amount of change there too.

Hope that helps! I don't know if this was a struggle for anyone else, but it definitely saved my run.

Is this for the Avid Shopper trophy. I hope I haven't messed up as I think I have purchased one of the items the guide says not to purchase in the shop.

10 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

I don't know about that then. There's more than enough though from what I'm aware of. Just be careful to grab everything you see.

I am hunting down everything I can find. I even done a lot of back tracking before continuing the story.