Missing Events

Nemiblim

Are there any special conditions for unlocking some of the events? I cleared all stages and raised the affection of each servant to the maximum Level (30), but I didn't get all of the events. The (5-2) event of the Servant "Nameless" is missing.

Edit: I had to switch to a female character to trigger the event.

Edited by Nemiblim
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 07/08/2018 at 7:39 AM, Nemiblim said:

Are there any special conditions for unlocking some of the events? I cleared all stages and raised the affection of each servant to the maximum Level (30), but I didn't get all of the events. The (5-2) event of the Servant "Nameless" is missing.

Edit: I had to switch to a female character to trigger the event.

Oh, was wondering how i got that one as well, so thanks for that info :D

Hmm, just noticed that i'm missing the 9th Event. In between "Counterattack" and "To the Millennium Capital".
Anyone know how to get that? Assuming it's a loss, but not sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, i'm an idiot lol

Edited by HansReaver

11 hours ago, tmansep22 said:

@HansReaver Did you figure out what to do for the 9th event? I’m still lost and I’ve played through all 3 missions on Day 2. I could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Complete Endings 18 and 19 to unlock the 3rd path. The event is tied into that path.

• 2 months later...

I'm missing Scathach 2-1 and Archimedes 1-1. I tried talking to them as male/female character, this didn't help. What am I missing, how do I unlock these?

Scathach already had all bond level three talks, Archimedes is still at bond level one.

edit: NVM, figured it out. You can talk to Servants in your own room or you can visit them in their room (go to the Barracks to do so). This sometimes gives additional conversations. Got both missing conversations there.

Edited by viech54