DragonQuest238

Uhm....

24 posts in this topic

I saw the trophy list come out today and thought "Cool, a great game which I can get another B-named title in!"

Then I saw the trailer.

😱😨

Oh my NSFW, NSFK sweet baby kittens!

This is definitely not going to be anywhere in my household! And I've played Criminal Girls: Invite Only, and didn't mind the erotic tones in it. This is just too much for even me. I pray this game never gets localized or else the ESRB would be in serious danger from Donald Trump and his Soccer Mom brigade. :(

Edited by DragonQuest238

Looks like the platinum would be a very lengthy grind, but I'm sure the game will keep a bunch of members from this website engaged until they get the platinum. 

Have to import...at least English subs compared to the first two games. :P

10 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

Meh, this game could be lewder.

im not satisfied unless ALL the clothes come off

Can't say no to boobies.

I don't see this getting localized. If it does, probably digital only.

2 hours ago, Spyro said:

I don't see this getting localized. If it does, probably digital only.

It's already been localized... In Asia. It's coming out this week, physically. Through Play-Asia.

But, yeah, unless it's not very difficult or long or has an easy EXP exploit, this seems like a grind.

I thought the card 'rubbing' in Monster Monpiece was bad... this game looks fun but the grabbing and water guns part is a bit much for me.

Didn't get gal gun double peace when it came around

Maaayybe ill get this one 😏

* thou lol 

Still gotta pick up

Shining resonance refrain

Warhamer 40k inquisitor

Divinity orginal sin 2 lol

Bleh. Being broke no fun

Looks like too much work for an average ecchi game.

The boobs don't even look that great and the gameplay looks more boring that Senran Kagura's.

I was mildly interested in this, but unless getting those S ranks is effortless along with a fast way to level, I don't see myself playing it.

From the trophy list, there are 9 chapters, 1 extra mission, and another 6 story-related trophies (maybe it is similar as Bullet Girls 2’s Story Arc trophy)

4 difficulty-related (2 of them with ranking) trophies. There is no difficulty-related for BG1 and BG2, maybe they want this game more challenging. It seems Ecstasy is the highest difficulty mode, hopefully, level 99 characters with strong weapon can help getting S rank or higher easily.

14 characters “Level 99” trophies (8 characters from BG1 and the rest of them are new characters, BG2 characters are not available, maybe they will be dlc characters), I guess they are grinding trophies unless you can find a good place to get huge amount of EXP quickly. So they finally add Level system in Bullet Girls game. 10K kill trophy may be not a big deal due to level 99 trophies and big map with a lot of enemies.

The collectible trophies are the same as BG1&2’s, but this time it may have different condition to unlock them, since I doubt you can steal “undies” and “toys” by beating those orcs up. Material is available in BG2, but it doesn’t have its own trophy. If this game’s material is the same as BG2’s then it is a grinding trophy.

Interrogation mini-game (aka Drilling in this game) is the same as BG2’s (Single, Double, and Reverse) except Intensive but this time they require highest ranking SSS, it should be easy if the game still has Large Cat’s Pawn and some time freezing time “toys”. You may have a hard time to do button spamming even you have these items on Vita, it’s easy to do it by playing PS4 version or PS TV with PS3/PS4 controller, but Vita has its own advantage which you can move (actually touch) the cursor to the body area quickly. 

It’s the summary info about the similar stuff between BG1&2 and this new game for ppl who already played BG1 and BS2, and plan to play this game.

Back to the main topic, I doubt any company dares to localize this game in the West due to its fan-service, therefore you should buy Asia version in case you want to play this game. Unlike the first two games, the English is available for Asia version. 

Here is the trophy guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7723-bullet-girls-phantasia-trophy-guide

In case you are not sure which version (PS4/Vita) to buy, read this article

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/bullet-girls-phantasia-ps4-and-ps-vita-differences-detailed

Edited by Leon Hasegawa

Lol there's no way it's gonna get localized, but then again it's not like it's gonna stop me from picking this one up, might be fun in short sessions.

Sorry for the over-reaction. It's probably because I am an American of the United States and Japan has been around a lot longer before America was even settled by my ancestors so they probably had a lot longer to develop their sexual culture. Maybe in 400 years, we of the United States will raise our children to appreciate sex as a pleasurable activity instead of a sin. Then again, and don't quote me on this because I am a Catholic and don't want to drag religion into this, perhaps it's because the majority of Japanese people worship a religion that doesn't believe in a god who thinks sex is nasty and evil. :(

Well I will buy one from play-Asia 

never play first 2 game so this looks interesting 

and I don’t mind grind game  ( playing fortnite save the world 78%  now ) 

Don't worry these kind of outrages happen only in famous games, niche ones like this  go past the "general" attention, the problem is more like if someone thinks it's worth it monetarily speaking to publish it.

Anyways, I don't follow US politics but I'm not sure what Trump has to do with it, I mean I'm pretty sure that Trump, Obama, Bernie and Hillary would have the same reaction.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

This is trophy list for the Region 2 Japanese version of Bullet Girls Phantasia for PlayStation 4.

The Region 3 Asian English Subtitled version of Bullet Girls Phantasia for PlayStation 4  and PlayStation Vita are available here now:

https://www.play-asia.com/bullet-girls-phantasia-limited-edition-multi-language/13/70c2gd?tagid=211836

Its already expected that this game would be about level and money griding just like Bullet Girls 2.

I waited so long for this game to be released and finally it is shipped to me:lol:

Picked this up. Love my ecchi games, so can't say no!

53 minutes ago, kuchingking3 said:

The Region 2 Japanese version and Region 3 Asian English versions of Bullet Girls Phantasia for PlayStation 4 are now available at discounted prices.

https://www.play-asia.com/bullet-girls-phantasia/13/70bhcd?tagid=211836

Good to see they've dropped the price of this game.

Says its 69.99 usd.

Was 55$ usd when i had looked it up 4 days before release on play Asia. 

O.o what was the price you were seeing before.

Edit: upon opening my cart and seeing the game as a recomended at 48. Usd makes me wonder why 2 diffrent pricing

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Because ninja.