Trophy thoughts?

easy way to get mission trophies other than s ranking them, 

theres a code online that unlocks all missions with a C rank. so start up mission 1. exit it, should unlock 

- School of Hard Knocks (training)

- Clear 50 Missions

- Complete all Missions.

quick way to get trophies.

also if you go for S ranks you can pick the harder ones first or easier.

Anyone know how to get the league match trophy? I've played a few rounds as a human player and had some matches playing by themselves for a few hours and nothing has popped yet. 

EDIT: Yeah... No need to play with everyone.. Pick four people and its over. I will set a max before bed and let it play out the 500-1000 match trophies. 

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

8 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Anyone know how to get the league match trophy? I've played a few rounds as a human player and had some matches playing by themselves for a few hours and nothing has popped yet. 

EDIT: Yeah... No need to play with everyone.. Pick four people and its over. I will set a max before bed and let it play out the 500-1000 match trophies. 

you can afk the match but you'll need to hit x to progress through menus and start next match so you cant afk while you sleep. 

4 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

you can afk the match but you'll need to hit x to progress through menus and start next match so you cant afk while you sleep. 

If you set it to BYE: On it does all that for you. Sadly I ran it all night and it didn't count towards the 500-1000 trophies. 

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

Just now, JohnnyNoToes said:

It was computer players so it probably didn't count. I had it set to BYE: ON and 800 speed with a low match time. I had it on for 7 hours and already had the 100 match trophy. I'm guessing it didn't work lol

I did a tourney of 32 cpu and got the 50 match trophy during that period.  didnt play a single match.

3 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I did a tourney of 32 cpu and got the 50 match trophy during that period.  didnt play a single match.

Yeah my 100 popped during the tourney too but for some reason I never got the 500-1000. I'll let it run again and see what happens. But doing the math it should of been well over 1000 matches. 

Sorry not tourney, league match

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

32 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Yeah my 100 popped during the tourney too but for some reason I never got the 500-1000. I'll let it run again and see what happens. But doing the math it should of been well over 1000 matches. 

Sorry not tourney, league match

doing 32 tourney with Bye atn800 speed andn10 level cpu. takes 25min or so. I'm letting it run while rewatching all in. after 2 tourneys it should get me 100 trophy. if it does I will afk till i get 500/1000. 

but math for a 32 tourney. is 29 or so matches. so roughly 30 to 35 tourneys should get me 1000.

if not I'll comment on it. 

13 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

doing 32 tourney with Bye atn800 speed andn10 level cpu. takes 25min or so. I'm letting it run while rewatching all in. after 2 tourneys it should get me 100 trophy. if it does I will afk till i get 500/1000. 

but math for a 32 tourney. is 29 or so matches. so roughly 30 to 35 tourneys should get me 1000.

if not I'll comment on it. 

I set a low match time so I keep getting draws so I can let it run non stop. It should of hit 500 now though.. Will report back tomorrow after letting it run all night. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I set a low match time so I keep getting draws so I can let it run non stop. It should of hit 500 now though.. Will report back tomorrow after letting it run all night. 

I got 100 through tournaments. may seem longer but at 800cpu speed, each match is 1 to 2 real minutes and 10 to 20 in game. its fast lol. so I'll do 3 tournaments a day. till I get 1000. then retire the game.

S Rank challenges is a pain lol

12 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I got 100 through tournaments. may seem longer but at 800cpu speed, each match is 1 to 2 real minutes and 10 to 20 in game. its fast lol. so I'll do 3 tournaments a day. till I get 1000. then retire the game.

S Rank challenges is a pain lol

Got the 500 last night letting it run during a league match. 800x 10cpu low match time and BYE on. Yes the challenges are going to be a pain in the ass. I've been getting S rankings even though I've been taking forever to complete some of the challenges and goofing up like crazy. So maybe it won't be that bad. 

4 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

1000 out of the way. Time for the s rank missions

nice. yeah I was running tournaments. but how so you get a new one started whine you sleep so it'll continue then one is done a league doesnt take that long. so youd need to start a new one again via controller no?

the bye option is a lifesaver lol

27 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

nice. yeah I was running tournaments. but how so you get a new one started whine you sleep so it'll continue then one is done a league doesnt take that long. so youd need to start a new one again via controller no?

the bye option is a lifesaver lol

I did league matches. They have like 50 matches per wrestler and 64 wrestlers I believe? BYE keeps starting the next match over and over no need to press x

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

• 8 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:57 PM, LegacyJKO09 said:

easy way to get mission trophies other than s ranking them, 

theres a code online that unlocks all missions with a C rank. so start up mission 1. exit it, should unlock 

- School of Hard Knocks (training)

- Clear 50 Missions

- Complete all Missions.

quick way to get trophies.

also if you go for S ranks you can pick the harder ones first or easier.

Edit: i did the method you mentioned. It worked ,thanks.

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1