Descent DLC not showing up on the PS Store?

Hey guys, I can't find the Descent DLC on the PS Store (EU). I tried searching for "Reckoning" too, since that's the title of the DLC on the ps4 but no luck. Has anyone had the same problem and how can I download the last DLC pack? I had no issues with the other 3 DLC packs. Thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 3:46 PM, Dylan-Mehl said:

Have you or someone else found a solution for this? I can't find it either.

I found it as "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC" in the PS3's European-Israeli Store in my Downloads List.

There are also two extra downloads called "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC RP" and "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC EA" , which I assume are meant for extra languages and the various European versions of the game. You should download those as well, just in case.

On 8-7-2022 at 4:42 PM, Seamndel said:

I found it as "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC" in the PS3's European-Israeli Store in my Downloads List.

There are also two extra downloads called "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC RP" and "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Reckoning DLC EA" , which I assume are meant for extra languages and the various European versions of the game. You should download those as well, just in case.

Thanks! I already figured it out by buying it via de in-game store. It looks like people from Dutch and Belgium can't find this dlc in the PlayStation store.