1000000% obtained (physical), videos

I started from a maxed out save file (1001%) from the previous DLC. So from there it took me 134 hours to get 1000000%. The videos above only shows how I got the last secret since it's currently bugged on the digital version and I recently acquired the physical version. This took me 8 hours.

4 minutes ago, Ragowit said:

@KANERKB
I don't really understand your question. The game have a lot of items that are randomly distributed in the dungeons. So sure, luck helps a lot to get overpowered runs. But you don't need to be overpowered every time to complete a run.

oh I meant for the trophies to do with getting all items as I got the normal one of the game not the afterbirth

3 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

oh I meant for the trophies to do with getting all items as I got the normal one of the game not the afterbirth

To get the majority of the items in the game you only have to break the game in Greed Mode, which is quite common and easy to do. I have mostly done it with a Blank Card and Two of Diamonds to get infinite money and buy every item in the game from the restock shop. But there are other ways to get infinite money as well. The D20 is quite common to reroll all pennies in greed mode to (hopefully) chests that spawns more stuff so you can use your D20 again, rinse and repeat for infinite money.

6 minutes ago, Ragowit said:

To get the majority of the items in the game you only have to break the game in Greed Mode, which is quite common and easy to do. I have mostly done it with a Blank Card and Two of Diamonds to get infinite money and buy every item in the game from the restock shop. But there are other ways to get infinite money as well. The D20 is quite common to reroll all pennies in greed mode to (hopefully) chests that spawns more stuff so you can use your D20 again, rinse and repeat for infinite money.

ah ok but how do you unlock greed mode

2 hours ago, Ragowit said:

I started from a maxed out save file (1001%) from the previous DLC. So from there it took me 134 hours to get 1000000%. The videos above only shows how I got the last secret since it's currently bugged on the digital version and I recently acquired the physical version. This took me 8 hours.

It took you 134 hours to go from a completed Afterbirth save to a completed Afterbirth+ DLC? I thought Afterbirth+ didn't add much?

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

It took you 134 hours to go from a completed Afterbirth save to a completed Afterbirth+ DLC? I thought Afterbirth+ didn't add much?

Going through all hard modes with all characters. New challenges. New areas. New last boss. New characters. New mode (Greedier Mode).

And I'm sure it can be done a lot faster. I'm not the best player around! :)