So I can't report a clearly cheater.

I know I should not call out someone, so I am not going to say what game or the username of this person.

He is in the leaderboards, I have the same platinum, and there is no option to report and I think he clearly is a cheater, unless there is something I don't know about the game and every other platinum achiever, since he is the only one that has the platinum in seconds, when clearly you need at least an entire day to get the platinum.

So to summarize:

She/He has a platinum in seconds that nobody has and I think is impossible, since it requires at least 2 runs in the game.

She/he is in the leaderboards and does not hide the game, so clearly he is not reported as a cheater.

I have the platinum so I should be able to report him, but I can't.

What is happening?

I believe only premium members can flag people for trophies, or at least it used to be that way at one point.

Edit: After a quick Google search, this was changed a while ago. Nevermind!

Edited by Aeir_

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

There's also not another region of the game right? As that's something you must keep in mind I'm afraid, different regions than your own can't be reported either.

There is not multiple region list for the game. Just the one.

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It may not have been approved yet, and not everybody disputes

You might be right, but he has the game since 2014, so there has to be something right? I think someone has reported him way way before, but why is it still there?

What is the game? Is it PS4? Wouldn't by chance be Knack would it?

If so, there were a few games that had glitches were the lists auto-popped when the game was downloaded. This was a rare but known glitch.

If the game is old and the user remains and you cannot report, it likely means he has been reported, the flag was disputed and the explanation confirmed.

There is then no option to re-report the same user for the same game.

Edited by diskdocx

Nevermind guys, I  found a forum where explained that he was whitelisted, apparently there was a bug issue for in the ps4, where if you were downloading a game and playing another one at the same time you will randomly pop every trophy of the game you are downloading.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, wait what? Where's the consistency here? It's been stated super clearly in a ton of disputes that intent doesn't matter, only whether the times in question are legitimate OR whether they can be reproduced by anyone. That Knack time is obviously illegitimate and impossible to reproduce, so how is it still up? Especially after the whole fuss about re-instated private servers?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Wow, wait what? Where's the consistency here? It's been stated super clearly in a ton of disputes that intent doesn't matter, only whether the times in question are legitimate OR whether they can be reproduced by anyone. That Knack time is obviously illegitimate and impossible to reproduce, so how is it still up? Especially after the whole fuss about re-instated private servers?

If you are talking about the person I think you are, which is someone just some few positions down on my national leaderboard, then it's a glitch. Was a common issue for a very short period of time, and we know he earned the trophies back then and no obvious way to do what he did through any means of cheating back then as far as I know.

In other words, the only explanation of it is the glitch, and we don't flag people for a glitch.

Edited by MMDE

On 8/7/2018 at 3:22 PM, MAUSZX said:

Nevermind guys, I  found a forum where explained that he was whitelisted, apparently there was a bug issue for in the ps4, where if you were downloading a game and playing another one at the same time you will randomly pop every trophy of the game you are downloading.

Yeah, because in 2014, and even now, there's no known way to hack trophies on the PS4, aside from saves possibly. 

2 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Yeah, because in 2014, and even now, there's no known way to hack trophies on the PS4, aside from saves possibly. 

There's definitely ways now. It's just back when the list I'm thinking about was popped, there was a glitch that would make it so your game on PS4 might pop some other game you had downloaded at the same time's trophies. In this case that was Sound Shapes popping Knack trophies. And it's well established that this was the case and that it happened back in 2014.

And yeah, we don't flag glitches.

• Like 1