Trophy Bug I had

3 hours ago, GoldPickle1080 said:

Hi, I have a trophy list with an anomaly in it that I would like to discuss to avoid getting reported. Where would I do that?Thank you!

Best thing to do would be to message @MMDE about it (He's on our flags team) and explain what happened ;) 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

If it's an actual bug, you shouldn't need to worry. Worst case you can dispute it if someone actually reports it.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. It was a super easy trophy that bugged (less than 5 minutes to get) so I was pretty annoyed that it glitched the way it did. 

• 1 month later...

I too had a trophy bug on me for the first time, in Rise Of The Tomb Raider, the first story trophy didn't pop when it should have (at least according to the guides) at the end of the prologue, but after the flashback, when you regain control right where the prologue ended, trying to not spoil anything, you can just see them in my trophy list. I just hope it's a known issue.

btw. Maybe they've changed something with patches, because the trophy itself spoils what happens at the end of the prologue, but you don't see the outcome until after the flashback.

Edited by Brightblade76

20 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

I too had a trophy bug on me for the first time, in Rise Of The Tomb Raider, the first story trophy didn't pop when it should have (at least according to the guides) at the end of the prologue, but after the flashback, when you regain control right where the prologue ended, trying to not spoil anything, you can just see them in my trophy list. I just hope it's a known issue.

btw. Maybe they've changed something with patches, because the trophy itself spoils what happens at the end of the prologue, but you don't see the outcome until after the flashback.

You should be fine as long as the time stamps aren’t crazy or out of order, this game has bugged on a lot of people, including myself for the equipment trophy

34 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

The trophy is marked as one of the bugged ones on this site, but instead of having to replay the game from scratch to make it pop, the trophy popped naturally just progressing the game, when the game picks up after the flashback, from where the prologue ended.

This is not a glitch. I restarted this game twice because I thought it glitched too. It just unlocks later then you would expect.