poop color trophy currently glitched

serverTimeout

Hopefully the other trophies aren't glitched. This game is a little time consume. The 10,000 should be your very last trophy to unlock too. I'm at 2100+ so far. 

210 joggers

191 binini

38 tourist

30 hobo 

33 top hat

8 prisoners 

13 robbers

5 thugs

From what I can tell, prisoners/robbers/thugs randomly appear at the very end of the level. You need to be quick to get them or keep on replaying the levels until you eventually have all those. 

Tourist/hobo/top hat all seem to have the same spawn rate but are usually in the background. 

joggers and bikini are the common types. 

I hope so, I replayed level 1 over and over again farming kills and money. I got the people who need 25 kills at 10s already. The ones who needed 50 kills are in the 20s. I already have those trophies though.

I am many farming level one because I think it is the fast level to get kills on. I am getting 110-160 every 2 minutes. Using nothing but the Persuader. I got all my upgrades first before and the Heat Upgrade. 

Currently at 2400/10000 in eliminations.   Been back up my save to as I don't want to re-farm all this game. 

News, The color trophy unlocked for me. 

What I did was back up my save and once I was at 15/25 for thugs (red color). I closed the game and put it on Cloud Save. Rebooted it and with my 4900 saved up, spent 2000 buying the colors that cost 500 each. Each time I purchased 1 color. I back out of the Lavatory to return to the main menu. Re-enter it and got a new color. Repeat. It unlocked on the last color as intended.

I am not sure if the trophy is glitched or not but I proceeded with caution. 

3 hours ago, diddy09z said:

So I Have to replay again to have it unlock?..Cause when I go to mine trophy still will not unlock with patch.

Ouch, yeah. It'll unlock for you with the new patch 1.04. It was glitched because people didn't have an elimination which I believe is the 15/25 thugs. I had focused on farming the 10,000 trophy first so I had a lot of cash and all y elimination trophies/accomplishments already unlocked. Purchased the rest of the Poop Colors for 500 each (2000 total) and the trophy had popped. I was still on patch version 1.00 when I had it.