Does anyone know a fix for undefeated heros glitch?

The stat screen on PS3 didn't show me having 25/25 done, but the trophy unlocked after I got the requirements done. Look at individual maps by seeing your stats in the pause menu and see if the stat for completing the map without revival also has "1 of 1" on it. Because the game sucks and drags on a lot, you might think you've done more than 25 maps, while actually being below it, I felt that way when I was at 22/25 but then I found that you can see individual maps and check if you actually did that many without revives.

Edit: I see this is for the bosses, all I can suggest there is for you to see if you have any saves that were before you beat the 12 bosses without map revival, aside from that they also have to be done during the same play through of the game, so if you did some on Super Heroic and started New Game Plus on Legendary and beat the bosses in new game plus then you won't get the trophy. 

Edited by Sergen

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

The stat screen on PS3 didn't show me having 25/25 done, but the trophy unlocked after I got the requirements done. Look at individual maps by seeing your stats in the pause menu and see if the stat for completing the map without revival also has "1 of 1" on it. Because the game sucks and drags on a lot, you might think you've done more than 25 maps, while actually being below it, I felt that way when I was at 22/25 but then I found that you can see individual maps and check if you actually did that many without revives.

Edit: I see this is for the bosses, all I can suggest there is for you to see if you have any saves that were before you beat the 12 bosses without map revival, aside from that they also have to be done during the same play through of the game, so if you did some on Super Heroic and started New Game Plus on Legendary and beat the bosses in new game plus then you won't get the trophy. 

I did it all on my super heroic they all say 1 of 1 no revive I don't have any saves beforehand and as I did everything besides pro registration I started a new game plus a couple hours ago on legendary to do pro registration if I do all bosses on this difficulty aswell will it not count? 

1 hour ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

This glitch happened to me as well. I was at 14/15 and it popped after I beat Tank Bot again in Latveria - Reactors. 

How was you at 14 of 15? Theres only 13 in the first playthrough