Master Drifter Trophy Help!

Max_Playne

• 3 months later...

This trophy took me a while, eventually I just learned how to control the car by completing all pro drift events and all expert drift events preceding the one that is recommended to get the trophy. Once I did all that I got 257k my first try, after a few more attempts 301k.

Practice. Learn how to chain drifts without really straightening the wheels and/or lose speed, as this is where game stops the points. Memorize the course layouts as you need a really good run for some high scores.
Also the longer you hold the drift the more points you get, the points earned in a drift accumulate exponentially.

• Like 1

It took a lot of practice. I stuck to the recommended track and just learned how to run a full lap without losing the drift multiplier. Also learn how to hit all the speed boosts to greatly increase the score. 

Once you can do that it's pretty easy, since the stage doesn't end until you lose the multiplier, so you can just keep drifting until you hit the 300k.  

On 24/11/2018 at 10:19 PM, CypherNova139 said:

This trophy took me a while, eventually I just learned how to control the car by completing all pro drift events and all expert drift events preceding the one that is recommended to get the trophy. Once I did all that I got 257k my first try, after a few more attempts 301k.

Practice. Learn how to chain drifts without really straightening the wheels and/or lose speed, as this is where game stops the points. Memorize the course layouts as you need a really good run for some high scores.
Also the longer you hold the drift the more points you get, the points earned in a drift accumulate exponentially.

On 24/11/2018 at 10:23 PM, scary_atheist said:

It took a lot of practice. I stuck to the recommended track and just learned how to run a full lap without losing the drift multiplier. Also learn how to hit all the speed boosts to greatly increase the score. 

Once you can do that it's pretty easy, since the stage doesn't end until you lose the multiplier, so you can just keep drifting until you hit the 300k.  

Forgot to quote on the last post and i don't know how to edit it in lol

You lose the multiplier once you straighten out the car or go too slowly. Learn to chain drifts left-right-left around the entire track, while hitting speed boosts for bigger scores. I believe you can easily get 100k+ pr. lap if you just don't lose the multiplier. On straights just keep a slight drift going and hit the speed boost. Learn how to approach the next corner. There are Youtube videos of these challenges. 

The trickiest part of that track was the little ramp up-down right before the second to last straight, you have to angle the car before going back down the ramp and not be going too fast in order to not lose the multiplier while you're in the air. Basically you have to land and immediately start another drift. 

I'd like to point out this is in the Vita version rather than Table Top Racing: World Tour. My best advice is get the drifting wheels and work to understand at what point the game tries to reset your points. Once you get this, pull the car hard through that area and it should maintain the drift. It's almost better to be safe and bank points in this game rather than to risk it all and lose the big combo. Also remember that the score exponentially rises, meaning that getting many small drifts will pale in comparison to a few well-chained drifts. Hope this helps

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...