Hyperdrive Help

Krove-34

Hello ! I just started a new game in final death for the 2 trophies in dlc, but I have a problem: no trace of hyperdrive
I left my planet, intercepted communication, built a base, a computer etc .. and I just arrived at the place of the big crash. I went to see the distress beacon that should normally give me the plane of hyper-propulsion, but it is not there.
I have the materials to build it, but not the plan. So I'm stuck. I would like to know if there is a way to have it otherwise? If I invite someone to my part, and give him the materials, can he build it and give it to me?
Thank you :)

38 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Ok... A corrupt save , now that... I'm tired of this game. I'm going to search a ship for 20-30min , and if i don't find one , i will delete the game. 

Thank for the answer ! 

Your save isn't corrupt (if it was, then it wouldn't load), it's just that the mission has glitched and skipped a step :(. The Tutorial has always been a bit finicky about certain steps and can sometimes bug out during the Hyperdrive section. The last couple of patches were supposed to have fixed this problem (again) but I guess they didn't get the root cause.

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Your save isn't corrupt (if it was, then it wouldn't load), it's just that the mission has glitched and skipped a step :(. The Tutorial has always been a bit finicky about certain steps and can sometimes bug out during the Hyperdrive section. The last couple of patches were supposed to have fixed this problem (again) but I guess they didn't get the root cause.

No , i had a corrupt save before. It's the second time i start again the game ?

I'm done to restart again and again ?

21 minutes ago, Bojuka76 said:

@Krove-34 Hey, I've got a few spare ships all loaded with a hyperdrive. I dunno if this'll worl, but if I exchange my ship for a new one, the old should become abandoned. I'm guessing you could then claim it for yourself. Just a theory, but why not test it out, right?

thank you for the offer. But I have the hyperdrive, it's good. I said I was not going to do another game, well, I did it after all. No bug this time ?