ImStylinOnYaBro

An absolute buggy mess?

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone else found this game borderline unplayable?  We started after patch 1.3 dropped but over the weeks I swear it has slowly gotten worse and more frequent with crashes and non stop glitches.

If you compare this console port to the PC version, this game is horrendous and looks like a spin-off of the PC version. It has been almost a year without any patches, and don't think they will fix this game, at least on console.

On 08/08/2018 at 10:08 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Has anyone else found this game borderline unplayable?  We started after patch 1.3 dropped but over the weeks I swear it has slowly gotten worse and more frequent with crashes and non stop glitches.

I played a lot and this games are not too bad for me.

8 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

If you compare this console port to the PC version, this game is horrendous and looks like a spin-off of the PC version. It has been almost a year without any patches, and don't think they will fix this game, at least on console.

Agree

I just wish they would have fixed the aiming. If aiming wouldn't feel so awful, the game would still be enjoyable imo.

12 hours ago, Sneezin-- said:

I just wish they would have fixed the aiming. If aiming wouldn't feel so awful, the game would still be enjoyable imo.

best tip is use a laser module.  the iron sights/ sights i found god awful.  however, the laser module aiming from the hip is miles better and not tough to be accurate with after a bit of practice :D

the absolute crap is raid ww2,payday 2 in comparison to raid ww2 is the best game of the world

CE is miles better than PD1 or PD2 PS3. It's not PC version but it's still very playable. Crashes are common with both CE and PC versions and so are glitches but usually these shouldn't hinder your gameplay too much.