Gearbox,Sega Sued over Aliens:Colonial Marines

Sad that TimeGate Studios got left holding the bag. Glad I avoided this game after hearing it's delays after delays after more delays after even more delays and finally surprise even a bunch more delays before releasing this pile of poo we all hate to see be successful. Still hopefully this lawsuit goes after Gearbox more and examine on where the money really gone (IE A:CM money that went to BL 1 and BL 2). So unless something happens here looks like another company got away with it again.

If I recall correctly, Bioshock Infinite showed a scene in the commercials in which Elizabeth was shown with a noose around her neck and that was never included in the final release. It is quite common for games to show things that don't end up in the final version.

Parker

Yes, however that was a CGI trailer and that trailer specifically stated it was NOT in-game footage. Here's the one I think you're talking about:

Yes, however that was a CGI trailer and that trailer specifically stated it was NOT in-game footage. Here's the one I think you're talking about:

I don't know, I and a few others I've had this conversation clearly recall the commercial airing with no disclaimer stating it wasn't in game and then after the game released that is the first time I remember seeing the disclaimer. I guess it doesn't really matter because Bioshock Infinite didn't suck.

Parker