Looks simple enough

• 1 month later...
On 09/08/2018 at 10:23 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Looks like a easy list plus with only 1 online trophy  (play 1 match online) That's a shame but not complaining :)

There are actually 3 online trophies:

Thanks! Let's do this again!

I'm gonna win big! I'm gonna win so bigly!

Play! Scream! Have fun!

The online is DOA and there is virtually no-one playing, thus boosting is strongly recommended.

The hard/annoying trophies are the following:

I-Impossible…!

Would have been easier with the amazing Kukri as a partner.

Someone got desperate, huh?

I'm thinking that ☆Dramatic Metamorphosis!☆ might be buggy, unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, because I've customised a character well over 50 times but still haven't got the trophy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are actually 3 online trophies:

Thanks! Let's do this again!

I'm gonna win big! I'm gonna win so bigly!

Play! Scream! Have fun!

The online is DOA and there is virtually no-one playing, thus boosting is strongly recommended.

The hard/annoying trophies are the following:

I-Impossible…!

Would have been easier with the amazing Kukri as a partner.

Someone got desperate, huh?

I'm thinking that ☆Dramatic Metamorphosis!☆ might be buggy, unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, because I've customised a character well over 50 times but still haven't got the trophy.

thanks for the heads up

25 hit combo with a character switch is easy. Just make sure you've taken some damage/have more stamina than you start with first. Pretty sure you need to not be in training despite the trophy text not specifying it like others.

Edited by lednatius

2 hours ago, lednatius said:

25 hit combo with a character switch is easy. Just make sure you've taken some damage/have more stamina than you start with first. Pretty sure you need to not be in training despite the trophy text not specifying it like others.

You can make this even easier by doing it in Versus mode with 2 controllers and have your Alt/Guest account as player 2, then lay into them after they have reduced your health into the red zone :):

I found this on Youtube a few days ago and it really helped me :). Here's some additional info from the Video's description:

ATTACKER : Any Character

SUPPORTER : Mian

Low Attack × 3 - Down Dream Finish

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

You can make this even easier by doing it in Versus mode with 2 controllers and have your Alt/Guest account as player 2, then lay into them after they have reduced your health into the red zone :):

I found this on Youtube a few days ago and it really helped me :). Here's some additional info from the Video's description:

ATTACKER : Any Character

SUPPORTER : Mian

Low Attack × 3 - Down Dream Finish

Nice going! Going to pick this up when its at a lower cost... too many games coming out :) You know any video on combos with inputs 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Nice going! Going to pick this up when its at a lower cost... too many games coming out :) You know any video on combos with inputs 

Like I said in your other thread, the combos are all extremely simple and most only use 2 or 3 buttons + the Left Thumbstick or R1  so anyone can get to grips with them in under 5mins :).

11 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I see im use to mk and injustice .. will i like it

If you're a moderate/hardcore fan of those franchises, then SNK Heroines will bore the pants off you as there's virtually no depth to the gameplay and you can win most matches by just button mashing your way to victory. If you're only a casual fan, then SNK Heroines is an amiable enough game and a fun little time waster :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If you're a moderate/hardcore fan of those franchises, then SNK Heroines will bore the pants off you as there's virtually no depth to the gameplay and you can win most matches by just button mashing your way to victory. If you're only a casual fan, then SNK Heroines is an amiable enough game and a fun little time waster :).

im pretty much hardcore with them :) But can you give example for a combo see im use to say injustice combo .. 1,2,1 full circle that type of thing  just trying to see if the combo system is ok i like to be a deep one but im ok if its simple :) just like some info on the combos and how it works thanks

The combos only extend as far as pressing :circle: plus the :left: stick once in any direction and that's it. You can button mash :triangle: to do some extra damage and press :l1: to block but ultimately, it's all pointless because you can only end the match once your opponent's health is red and you press :r1: to perform your Dream Finisher move. You can tag in your support character and potentially do some extra damage but if you put the difficulty down to 1, you will have to actively try to lose the match because the A.I is an almost complete pushover and more often than not - will just stand there whilst you beat the shit out of them.

Like i said, the controls and combos are super basic and nowhere even close to the lines and lines of complicated combos you will find in other fighting games.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The combos only extend as far as pressing :circle: plus the :left: stick once in any direction and that's it. You can button mash :triangle: to do some extra damage and press :l1: to block but ultimately, it's all pointless because you can only end the match once your opponent's health is red and you press :r1: to perform your Dream Finisher move. You can tag in your support character and potentially do some extra damage but if you put the difficulty down to 1, you will have to actively try to lose the match because the A.I is an almost complete pushover and more often than not - will just stand there whilst you beat the shit out of them.

Like i said, the controls and combos are super basic and nowhere even close to the lines and lines of complicated combos you will find in other fighting games.

I am confused you said left stick to do combo .. this fighting dont use the directional pad ?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

8 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I am confused you said left stick to do combo .. this fighting dont use the directional pad ?

You can use either the left thumbstick or the d-pad as the controls are mapped to both of them so it's personal preferance as to which you use :). Arcade stick support is coming on Sept 20th when the 1.10 patch is released alongside the first DLC character :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You can use either the left thumbstick or the d-pad as the controls are mapped to both of them so it's personal preferance as to which you use :). Arcade stick support is coming on Sept 20th when the 1.10 patch is released alongside the first DLC character :).

got ya :) thanks for the info on this game :) will pick it up