Uncharted 2 DLCs not working

A few months ago, I bought the digital Game of the Year edition of Uncharted 2, which was the 19 GB file with all of the DLCs. I install everyrthing, the full game, Siege Expansion, Drake's Fortune pack, language packs, character packs and the golden guns. Everything seems to be working except both Siege Expansion and Drake's Fortune packs, as I can´t get any of the DLC trophies and the medals related to those trophies still being locked. What am I missing?

Yeah, the digital version of the game of the year edition is a scam and they didn't fix it in all those years and here we have Sony being praised when they won't fix this. I bought the game 4 years ago digitally for my friend and it never worked for him and because he's not from the UK, he couldn't contact Sony to fix it. You should contact Sony as this is something you can surely get a refund for, if not then you know not to trust their future purchases. 

That sounds like the problem I had when I bought that version ages ago. The DLCs in that bundle are not compatible with the digital version. I can't believe they never fixed that. I had to borrow the disc version ( this is compatible to the DLCs) to completet the game.

Edited by Savyna

Yeah some of the EU versions have this fun thing where the DLC that comes bundled with the goty edition is in fact incompatible with it (wrong region or something).

So your only option is to get a disc version + buy the DLC separately or get the US Goty version on another account.

Just now, Savyna said:

Yes. At least it worked for me. I borrowed the normal version from a friend and all medals were unlocked and I could get anything else.

For me the DLC that came with the goty wasn't compatible with the disc iirc. Had to buy it separately. Nordic version of disc so I presume the goty DLC is central Europe or something.

2 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Yeah some of the EU versions have this fun thing where the DLC that comes bundled with the goty edition is in fact incompatible with it (wrong region or something).

So your only option is to get a disc version + buy the DLC separately or get the US Goty version on another account.

I did not have to buy the DLCs again. The german PSN bundle DLCs worked fine with the disc version.