games for girls?

AmyMUFC

If you like sports try the nba 2k games or blitz 2 the league, it's a football game but you could break peoples bones and do drugs and date girls, not that madden crap that is the same thing every year, as for shooters, borderlands is the shooter, lots and lots of guns..

Edited by drummerklg

I never really understand what people mean when they say "games for girls". Games are meant to be played by both males and females. Well at least most of them haha. 

But you like shooters so I'd take a look at Dead Space. I love the Dead Space series. It is quite scary and mad fun. You should also look into Spec Ops: The Line. It's a really good story and very fun shooter. The harder difficulties will provide quite the challenge as well if you're into getting challenged. 

• Like 1

Hmm... Well it depends on what kind of shooters you like, FPSs I'll would say The Killzone series. If you like to have some RPG elements into it I highly recommend the Bioshock series and also Fallout 3. If its third person the best I can say is the Dead Space series, hope this helps. =)

really? If you are asking then saying tomboy, my only question would be 'why?', and I can't really think of anything that wouldn't be berating.

All I can say is my better half plays Tomb raider and Mario.

Edited by Memnoch

I'm sorry, but this title and description make no sense. Some games I can think of are Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Defiance, Borderlands, or Resident Evil. I don't really play sports games so I'm not sure what suggestions to offer.

are those tomboyish enough?

Edited by BeautyBlade
  • Like 1

Try VANQUISH if you haven't already very fun 3rd person shooter :)

My favorite 3rd person shooter on PS3 :D

1,Agreeing with this^ games damn near perfect, But hard if going for plat.

2.I don't get this topic myself, Every game is for Girls/Woman but if i had to feed it i'd say UFC 09

E:

I'm sorry, but this title and description make no sense. Some games I can think of are Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Defiance, Borderlands, or Resident Evil. I don't really play sports games so I'm not sure what suggestions to offer.

are those tomboyish enough?

Didn't read this but Double STL post.

Thats whats up.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

1,Agreeing with this^ games damn near perfect, But hard if going for plat.

2.I don't get this topic myself, Every game is for Girls/Woman but if i had to feed it i'd say UFC 09

Yeah man the platinum is hard :/ currently on my last trophy yes the challenges. But I'll get them done :D