games for girls?

AmyMUFC

You could give a try to stealth and play Splinter Cell HD Trilogy... stealth is fun  :ninja:

I love those games. The ports to HD are a bit glitchy but you can still play... plus there's an upcoming SC that looks great

It's not "for girls" specifically, but.. you shouldn't really care about that, as long as you enjoy what you're playing.

Edited by Playsonic2

A lot of my suggestions have already been covered off (Borderlands, Uncharted, Dead Island, Assassins Creed)

It all depends on personal preference rather than gender specifics. I quite like the Lego games when I don't fancy a heavy going game.

I'd say don't write anything off until you have tried it :)

This :)

It's not "for girls" specifically, but.. you shouldn't really care about that, as long as you enjoy what you're playing.

Can't wait for the latest one although it will be a shame to be losing Michael Ironside as the voice actor for Sam.

I'm going to recommend a couple of games based on the genres you mentioned (and some you didn't), there is a large female following for these but overall, these are generally thought to be good games regardless of gender :)

- Borderlands 2 [check out the

and the fantastic Wub Wub trailer]
- Skyrim [Massive open world first person RPG]
- Dead Space trilogy [The first two are single player, the third can be played from start to finish in co-op]
- Bioshock:Infinite [Everyone should probably play this from start to finish]
- Shadow of the Colossus HD [Very unique and emotional experience]

This isn't an exhaustive list, just a few that spring to mind, all the people above me have made some great suggestions too :)

Here's some of my favorite games:

Dead Space 1 & 2

Tomb Raider (reboot)

Bayonetta (hard as hell though :blink:  )

Shadow of the Colossus

Okami HD

Ratchet & Clank series

Any Final Fantasy games (VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,XIII)

But it really depends on what games you're willing to try out.

Apparently it is :dunno:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-DS/Imagine-Babies-271100.html

Imagine Babies

Get ready for the challenge of babysitting without all the real-life clean-up! In Imagine Babies, you’ll have your hands full of little tykes, not to mention household chores, all for the sake of making some extra money.

You’ll play as a young student who comes to study in the town where her grandmother lives. When grandma leaves on holiday, she lets you stay at her home and gives you the chance to decorate her house to your taste.

But there’s a catch: You also need to help your new neighbours in taking care of their babies. Now you’re not just a student. You’re also a babysitter.

Using the unique features of the DS, you’ll prepare bottles and baby food, buy the right food for each baby, rock them to sleep, change their diapers, dress them and more! Make sure the house stays clean, as well, and you’ll earn lots of money you can use to buy things for yourself. After all, this is a job.

Each of the six babies has its own nature & specificities. You’ll need to find out what each baby likes to make it happy. Your management skills will also be put to the test. Make sure you have enough food and medicine or baby will be unhappy.

Play with the babies and their toys - or play music to make the babies dance.

Take on house-cleaning mini-games. Whether you’re doing lawn maintenance, decorating or cleaning, a well-kept home is a happy home for baby.

I can die happy now knowing that the human race is well trained for the future thanks to Nintendo.

Make grandma’s house fit your taste. With the money you earn and the vouchers you receive in succeeding in your missions, you can buy items at the shop and decorate your new home.

Edited by Nasty_Rory

you need to read the ign review ^^

The review for the 3DS game is 3.5 Awful (Lucas M Thomas)

but the Wii version (Party Babies) gets 7.5 Good (Joshua Clark)

This is why I love IGN.

But it appears I am going to have to get Farming Simulator for the Vita as I dont own a 3DS to avail of a baby torturing game.

I was saying I needed a game to chill out with - farming simulator could work

I have managed to scratch my balls long enough today to earn £6.49 so I think I will splurge on that this evening.

I think the missus has 2 clients this evening so it will give me something to do whilst she is earning money putting oil on women.

And good money it is too for aromatherapy massage ;)

I have managed to scratch my balls long enough today to earn £6.49 so I think I will splurge on that this evening.

I think the missus has 2 clients this evening so it will give me something to do whilst she is earning money putting oil on women.

And good money it is too for aromatherapy massage ;)

Sounds like a good evening without the vita ^^

but yeah I can't see how more chilled you can be than driving a tractor for 1000km - you could be smoking a reefer at the same time and manage no problem :P

Sounds like a good evening without the vita ^^

but yeah I can't see how more chilled you can be than driving a tractor for 1000km - you could be smoking a reefer at the same time and manage no problem :P

£55 for an hour and a half - though there is a chance she will make you squeal in pain....

Tractors aint as easy to drive stoned as cars, yes you probably wont be doing over 30 but its 4 times the weight and will easily go up on to the bonnet of a car....

When I was a lad I used to drive a SAME in the summer drawing silage - as a dare I put the front wheels of it on top of a 5 foot high wall - literally drove it up a straight wall. So stoned squishing of others should be kept to the Vita ;)

Try VANQUISH if you haven't already very fun 3rd person shooter :)

My favorite 3rd person shooter on PS3 :D

im stuck on it :(

Hmm... Well it depends on what kind of shooters you like, FPSs I'll would say The Killzone series. If you like to have some RPG elements into it I highly recommend the Bioshock series and also Fallout 3. If its third person the best I can say is the Dead Space series, hope this helps. =)

im not really into rpg :( but thanks for the help :)

It all depends on preference, like I could recommend a thousand and one games but you could choose one. Though seeing as I lean more towards shooters, horror games...I'll recommend some of those.

Like some others have said, the Killzone franchise is a great shooter and 2 supplies some questionable humor unlike the 1st or 3rd. If you want a cheap scare, play one of the earlier REs or try 5 or 6 (I recommend Lost In Nightmares DLC)...Downpour or Homecoming form Silent Hill franchise really get your blood flowing.

These games are not confined to just one gender, as my GF loves some of the Silent Hill...apparently but ain't a fan of modern REs. In all honesty, it depends on what really appeals to you the most. :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say two things, first of all, my bet is they'll be a ton of opinions who disagree, and I don't care, and secondly, I found your title to be sexist. 

Games are not for men, or women, they are for who-ever enjoys them, you're genitalia is not going to make a game better for you, the psychology of which your brain works, what endorphins are pushed through your veins when you try something new, that all comes from your personality. 

"Games for girls?" 
No, games for people.

• Like 1

I'm going to say a couple of games my sister enjoys as it might help she's 29 by the way 

Here's some : 

Tomb Raider 

Little Big Planet 

Uncharted 

Resident evil 

Borderlands 1 & 2 

Heavy rain 

Silent Hill