gamesfourever

New 2 TB limitted edition PS4 Pro

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Damn, 500 million consoles sold! That’s a impressive number!! And to be honest, I do like this, but I feel like a 2TB HDD system should’ve been launched instead of the 1TB HDD version. But nowadays, you can just buy a 2TB HDD and install it yourself. Still, I do like the system. 

Edit: I want that controller! 

Edited by kidson2004

Its pretty ugly, but aa a special edition it would be nice to have if you can get a hold of one. I remember trying to get hold of the 20th anniversary PS4. I had the money aside to buy one off the Sony website, but they sold out instanly, mostly bought by f'ng scalpers!

Damn that looks cool. I'd love to get one of those, but just bought a PS4 last year. The 2TB should be enough to last a while too. Slowly, but surely were moving towards petabyte. Curious to see how long it takes before consoles have a memory space of at least 1PB.

This would be really cool to have, but I doubt I'd be able to get my hands on one, aside from paying tons of money for it on eBay.

Now that looks awesome! I'd love to get my hands on one of those. Loving the colors!

I put in a 2TB HDD the moment I got my ps4 so not much point in getting it for me but still cool to see c:

I don't normally dig translucent consoles, but this one is gorgeous. 

I've lost count of how many different editions of the PS4 have been released now!  Looks very nice though I must say

Such an awesome milestone! The announcement video really gets the nostalgia going. PlayStation Nation rules! :D

As for the console itself, I really like the design. I'm not really someone who buys limited edition consoles, but I'm gonna try and get my hands on that controller. I own the 20th anniversary controller (still in its box!), so it would be great to have this one too. ^_^

It's a nice touch to have the unit number on the front. I'll take 00004 or 00007 lol.

Posted (edited)

Preordered today, i’ll put together with my ps4 anniversary edition and my ps4 monster hunter limited edition.  😍

Edited by UItimate_Battler

It's a gorgeous looking console, really hope they sell the controller separately like the 20th Anniversary one.

If I didnt have a PS4 already, Id try to get this one.

Definitely gonna try and buy this 

Posted (edited)

I was able to preorder this over here, it sold out rather fast over here. Just hope I can get a good number now.

Edited by fisty123

I love the coloring but I don't have a 4K TV which just adds more cost to this for me.

I'll just wait for the PS5 in a couple years. :P 

I might just have to settle for the controller :(

What really irks me is the fact that most will probably be bought by people who have zero interest in the console themselves but will then try and sell it for as much as they can get. 

I have a pro. I don't care for special editions etc. 

however I'm curious, it seems ps4 has almost a new console for each big game they release... do they have the most variation on console this gen? I remember old days n64 had a ton of editions and the xbox 360 did as well.

11 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Preordered today, i’ll put together with my ps4 anniversary edition and my ps4 monster hunter limited edition.  1f60d.png

where?

Got one in preorder , 20 minutes later and they where already sold out.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

where?

In my country only Gamestop, sadly.

Edited by UItimate_Battler