Official Gameplay Video

HeySumbode

Red Dead Redemption is my favorite game on the PS3 and I was looking forward to this after being skeptical after seeing the first trailers. And to be honest I am still not impressed. I really don't like how all of this looks - the lighting, the color grading, the characters etc. This game looks like as it will have no atmosphere, at all. There is just something about today's graphics which makes everything look alike. 

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Hyyypppe. Oh man I stopped watching after about 2 mins just because I don't want to spoil the experience for me. 

This. I never checked out RDRD 1 as I don't own a PS3 but saw how it looked just now and this is going to be a instabuy day 1 ?

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

This. I never checked out RDRD 1 as I don't own a PS3 but saw how it looked just now and this is going to be a instabuy day 1 1f601.png

If they ever make a RDR remaster, oh man you have to try it!

57 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

It's just a trailer. Didn't we learn anything from hypes? Even if the game turns out to be amazing we don't know by now. 

Rockstar always delivered for me and this is definitely no different than before! 

• Like 2

I love the horse animations, looks extremely good. I also like the the crew camp where you can hang out with your gang, that’s a cool mechanic how it changes location depending on the point in the story. Graphics are impressive and the environment looks rich and detailed. I’m concerned with the aiming, something about it seems off to me. Maybe it was just the video but we’ll see.