HeySumbode

Official Gameplay Video

33 posts in this topic

Was a good trailer, but think it was still more cinematics than gameplay, which was a bit disappointing. Still, the gameplay did look good.

Edited by Spyro

Hyyypppe. Oh man I stopped watching after about 2 mins just because I don't want to spoil the experience for me. 

And hey @cr1s looks like the melee combat has been vastly refined so now I can chase you and punch you at the same time :P

Looks really good (and I guess it encouraged me to give the RDR1 a try before this one comes out.

Looks sharp and beautiful. I'm not one for buying games on release, but I may have to consider this. 

Red Dead Redemption is my favorite game on the PS3 and I was looking forward to this after being skeptical after seeing the first trailers. And to be honest I am still not impressed. I really don't like how all of this looks - the lighting, the color grading, the characters etc. This game looks like as it will have no atmosphere, at all. There is just something about today's graphics which makes everything look alike. 

Loved the way the trailer started 😂 Can't wait to sink many hours in this open world.

Nothing mindblowing (because i knew what to expect). But ya, it does look really good.

This and Spider-man. That's all i need this autumn.

Worth than GTA V. Of course.

Map looks amazing. This really gets me excited for GTA VI. I can only imagine how good it will be.

This is honestly the only game this year I have pre-ordered (aside Dark Souls Remastered), because I believe this will be a good game.

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Hyyypppe. Oh man I stopped watching after about 2 mins just because I don't want to spoil the experience for me. 

This. I never checked out RDRD 1 as I don't own a PS3 but saw how it looked just now and this is going to be a instabuy day 1 😁

This is some next level stuff.

It looks good but i bet it doesn't run or look that good on a regular ps4.

Guessing that's PC? didn't check.

3 minutes ago, Anders_Fearer said:

Already knew this would be GOTY but this trailer confirmed it for me.

It's just a trailer. Didn't we learn anything from hypes? Even if the game turns out to be amazing we don't know by now. 

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

This. I never checked out RDRD 1 as I don't own a PS3 but saw how it looked just now and this is going to be a instabuy day 1 1f601.png

If they ever make a RDR remaster, oh man you have to try it!

57 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

It's just a trailer. Didn't we learn anything from hypes? Even if the game turns out to be amazing we don't know by now. 

Rockstar always delivered for me and this is definitely no different than before! 

I love the horse animations, looks extremely good. I also like the the crew camp where you can hang out with your gang, that’s a cool mechanic how it changes location depending on the point in the story. Graphics are impressive and the environment looks rich and detailed. I’m concerned with the aiming, something about it seems off to me. Maybe it was just the video but we’ll see.