Dead Living Zombies Trophy thoughts?

Deluziion90

So what do you guys think?

Source: playstationtrophies.org 

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: FertiliZer
Kill 10 Gougers or Hot Heads with the tractor in Fields of Terror.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Early ExZit Denied
Try to escape the bridge early in Burned Bridges.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Blood Zragon
Kill the Blood Dragon in Killer Climate.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Killer BeeZ
Destroy all the Zom-bee nests in Laboratory of the Dead.

trophy_bronze.png DLC: Zombies: ReZolution
Complete all 7 movie pitches.

trophy_silver.png DLC: Zombies: DeceaZed to ExZist
Kill 5000 total Gougers, Hot Heads, or Behemoths in any mode.

trophy_gold.png DLC: Zombies: Gold MedaliZt
Get a gold medal in all 7 movie pitches in Score Attack.

guess the gold trophy will be a b!tch, but will it be a greater b!tch than the mars dlc? I mean mars wasn't hard but it was so damn boring my god... hurk was funny yeah but the gameplay and the whole map... must be the worst dlc i've played so far. vietnam was very nice, cool map and good overall flow. but i'm biased because I love everything involving a jungle :D

imo a zombie game needs a high gore factor and ubisoft will not give us something like this. killing them without exploding heads and a rain of body parts doesn't sound like fun but ofc I will give it a try.

• Like 2

What worries me is that previous DLC's mention: (host only) at certain trophies. This one doesnt have any of that.. The thing that worries me is that it will be some sort of multiplayer cod style of gameplay? Just thinking out loud. And if there's one thing that I hate, it's multiplayer trophies

21 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Meh.  The first DLC was alright.  The Mars DLC... absolutely terrible.  Hopefully this one has at least some fun elements to it.  Any word on a release date?

Lost on Mars dropped July 17th, so I guess we will hear more about release date the upcoming week, or in worst case the week after.

Edited by JrsAlster

I will not comment on this DLC or the base game itself as I haven't even played a single Far Cry game, but does it annoy anyone else that every trophy added to the game post the Vietnam DLC has the text 'DLC: *insert name of DLC here:' before the proper names of those DLC trophies on the trophy titles? :facepalm: It just feels really out of place having just the name on the titles of the trophies in the 1st DLC but then include this ugly tagging for the names of the trophies in the last two DLCs!

I'm never this elitist when it comes to the attention to detail on trophy lists but this just seems lazy that Ubisoft couldn't even match the 'DLC: x:' labeling with the Vietnam DLC by either updating the names of the trophies within that dlc to mix with the other DLCs or just put the tagging on all the DLC trophy descriptions instead of being the trophy titles (like this was done with the 1st DLC). That would've been a much more respectable choice IMHO.

Ths also means nothing especially when you sort out the trophies in alphabetical order and have a lot of trophies starting with the letter d for uncanny reasons. So if anyone in these forums like @BlindMango or whoever is in charge of manipulating the information of how trophy sets are viewed on this site (you know, when whoever makes these adjustments changes the game's platform tagging because it lists two platforms but it is only on one *cough* Sometimes You *cough* *cough*) could please edit the trophy titles for all of the trophies in the Mars & Zombies DLCs so that people don't have to see this mess, I would be ever so pleased with this revision. ^_^

Edited by Skeptical69

11 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Ths also means nothing especially when you sort out the trophies in alphabetical order and have a lot of trophies starting with the letter d for uncanny reasons. So if anyone in these forums like @BlindMango or whoever is in charge of manipulating the information of how trophy sets are viewed on this site (you know, when whoever makes these adjustments changes the game's platform tagging because it lists two platforms but it is only on one *cough* Sometimes You *cough* *cough*) could please edit the trophy titles for all of the trophies in the Mars & Zombies DLCs so that people don't have to see this mess, I would be ever so pleased with this revision. ^_^

It also bugs me a little too, but I'm unable to actually go in and actually edit trophy titles and descriptions from what it is on PSN :dunno:

Look at the bright side, at least it's not a total unorganized mess like the Sometimes You trophy lists you mentioned :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

I will not comment on this DLC or the base game itself as I haven't even played a single Far Cry game, but does it annoy anyone else that every trophy added to the game post the Vietnam DLC has the text 'DLC: *insert name of DLC here:' before the proper names of those DLC trophies on the trophy titles? :facepalm: It just feels really out of place having just the name on the titles of the trophies in the 1st DLC but then include this ugly tagging for the names of the trophies in the last two DLCs!

I'm never this elitist when it comes to the attention to detail on trophy lists but this just seems lazy that Ubisoft couldn't even match the 'DLC: x:' labeling with the Vietnam DLC by either updating the names of the trophies within that dlc to mix with the other DLCs or just put the tagging on all the DLC trophy descriptions instead of being the trophy titles (like this was done with the 1st DLC). That would've been a much more respectable choice IMHO.

Ya you're not the only one noticing that... It bugs me as shit when looking at it.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2018 at 11:30 PM, BEANO_BRFC said:

Am i the only one who enjoyed the Mars DLC? It was the one i wasnt looking forward to but thought it was quite good. Looking forward to this one.

I hated it for ages and then it got a bit more fun once I got that gun with the sights. Still a long way from finished for me. 

The Vietnam one was better though.

I had higher hopes for the Mars DLC, as it started off with some decent humor, but the jokes quickly got old, and the gameplay became repetitive. The enemies were just a pain in the ass to deal with, and not that interesting from the start. It would have been more fun if they had been less like the bugs from Starship Troopers and more like the Martians in Mars Attacks, especially if they were going for laughs with this one. I muddled my way through it so that it's at least finished.

I'll play this next DLC just for the sake of finishing the game to 100%, but then I'm done with this series. The Arcade mode was not fun at all, and the ending of the main campaign just felt like a big middle finger to the player. For me, these games peaked with Far Cry 3, and it's been downhill since.

• Like 3

I'm sure the dlc zombies list of this game is a lot easier and less annoying than the black ops. from all the dlc that I like the most is mars (I like to contradict) is fun and a little stupid "in the good sense of the word" as well as far cry 3 blood dragon, this kind of humor is always welcome. 

life is too short to take it seriously ?

• Like 2