Deluziion90

Dead Living Zombies Trophy thoughts?

37 posts in this topic

So what do you guys think?

 

Source: playstationtrophies.org 

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: FertiliZer
Kill 10 Gougers or Hot Heads with the tractor in Fields of Terror.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Early ExZit Denied
Try to escape the bridge early in Burned Bridges.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Blood Zragon
Kill the Blood Dragon in Killer Climate.

trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_hidden7.png DLC: Zombies: Killer BeeZ
Destroy all the Zom-bee nests in Laboratory of the Dead.

trophy_bronze.png DLC: Zombies: ReZolution
Complete all 7 movie pitches.

trophy_silver.png DLC: Zombies: DeceaZed to ExZist
Kill 5000 total Gougers, Hot Heads, or Behemoths in any mode.

trophy_gold.png DLC: Zombies: Gold MedaliZt
Get a gold medal in all 7 movie pitches in Score Attack.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hype for this is at an all-time low after the last two DLC's. Mars was awful... I didn't even finish it. As for the trophies looks like your standard DLC list.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the sound of it, it seems like a zombie mode like Willard Wyler's zombie movies. I kinda hope it is, to be honest. Infinite Warfare Zombies was awesome. xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Splathew I can agree on Mars I just forced myself through it I never liked space stuff anyways. But why didn't you like the first one? I had a pretty amazing time going all stealth and exploring my first run. Second run was bullshit though as I just sprinted till the end 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh.  The first DLC was alright.  The Mars DLC... absolutely terrible.  Hopefully this one has at least some fun elements to it.  Any word on a release date?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guess the gold trophy will be a b!tch, but will it be a greater b!tch than the mars dlc? I mean mars wasn't hard but it was so damn boring my god... hurk was funny yeah but the gameplay and the whole map... must be the worst dlc i've played so far. vietnam was very nice, cool map and good overall flow. but i'm biased because I love everything involving a jungle :D

 

imo a zombie game needs a high gore factor and ubisoft will not give us something like this. killing them without exploding heads and a rain of body parts doesn't sound like fun but ofc I will give it a try.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay once this is out I'll go back and clean it up all dlc. Hope to somewhat enjoy them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i the only one who enjoyed the Mars DLC? It was the one i wasnt looking forward to but thought it was quite good. Looking forward to this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will 100% clear Far Cry 5 just for completion sake but the two DLCs so far were average and for me tarnished what was a pretty good game.  Didn't like Arcade though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What worries me is that previous DLC's mention: (host only) at certain trophies. This one doesnt have any of that.. The thing that worries me is that it will be some sort of multiplayer cod style of gameplay? Just thinking out loud. And if there's one thing that I hate, it's multiplayer trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Meh.  The first DLC was alright.  The Mars DLC... absolutely terrible.  Hopefully this one has at least some fun elements to it.  Any word on a release date?

Lost on Mars dropped July 17th, so I guess we will hear more about release date the upcoming week, or in worst case the week after.

Edited by JrsAlster
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not comment on this DLC or the base game itself as I haven't even played a single Far Cry game, but does it annoy anyone else that every trophy added to the game post the Vietnam DLC has the text 'DLC: *insert name of DLC here:' before the proper names of those DLC trophies on the trophy titles? :facepalm: It just feels really out of place having just the name on the titles of the trophies in the 1st DLC but then include this ugly tagging for the names of the trophies in the last two DLCs!

 

I'm never this elitist when it comes to the attention to detail on trophy lists but this just seems lazy that Ubisoft couldn't even match the 'DLC: x:' labeling with the Vietnam DLC by either updating the names of the trophies within that dlc to mix with the other DLCs or just put the tagging on all the DLC trophy descriptions instead of being the trophy titles (like this was done with the 1st DLC). That would've been a much more respectable choice IMHO.

 

Ths also means nothing especially when you sort out the trophies in alphabetical order and have a lot of trophies starting with the letter d for uncanny reasons. So if anyone in these forums like @BlindMango or whoever is in charge of manipulating the information of how trophy sets are viewed on this site (you know, when whoever makes these adjustments changes the game's platform tagging because it lists two platforms but it is only on one *cough* Sometimes You *cough* *cough*) could please edit the trophy titles for all of the trophies in the Mars & Zombies DLCs so that people don't have to see this mess, I would be ever so pleased with this revision. ^_^

Edited by Skeptical69
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Ths also means nothing especially when you sort out the trophies in alphabetical order and have a lot of trophies starting with the letter d for uncanny reasons. So if anyone in these forums like @BlindMango or whoever is in charge of manipulating the information of how trophy sets are viewed on this site (you know, when whoever makes these adjustments changes the game's platform tagging because it lists two platforms but it is only on one *cough* Sometimes You *cough* *cough*) could please edit the trophy titles for all of the trophies in the Mars & Zombies DLCs so that people don't have to see this mess, I would be ever so pleased with this revision. ^_^

 

It also bugs me a little too, but I'm unable to actually go in and actually edit trophy titles and descriptions from what it is on PSN :dunno:

 

Look at the bright side, at least it's not a total unorganized mess like the Sometimes You trophy lists you mentioned :P 

 

Edited by BlindMango
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

I will not comment on this DLC or the base game itself as I haven't even played a single Far Cry game, but does it annoy anyone else that every trophy added to the game post the Vietnam DLC has the text 'DLC: *insert name of DLC here:' before the proper names of those DLC trophies on the trophy titles? :facepalm: It just feels really out of place having just the name on the titles of the trophies in the 1st DLC but then include this ugly tagging for the names of the trophies in the last two DLCs!

 

I'm never this elitist when it comes to the attention to detail on trophy lists but this just seems lazy that Ubisoft couldn't even match the 'DLC: x:' labeling with the Vietnam DLC by either updating the names of the trophies within that dlc to mix with the other DLCs or just put the tagging on all the DLC trophy descriptions instead of being the trophy titles (like this was done with the 1st DLC). That would've been a much more respectable choice IMHO.

 

Ths also means nothing especially when you sort out the trophies in alphabetical order and have a lot of trophies starting with the letter d for uncanny reasons. So if anyone in these forums like @BlindMango or whoever is in charge of manipulating the information of how trophy sets are viewed on this site (you know, when whoever makes these adjustments changes the game's platform tagging because it lists two platforms but it is only on one *cough* Sometimes You *cough* *cough*) could please edit the trophy titles for all of the trophies in the Mars & Zombies DLCs so that people don't have to see this mess, I would be ever so pleased with this revision. ^_^

Ya you're not the only one noticing that... It bugs me as shit when looking at it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, Splathew said:

My hype for this is at an all-time low after the last two DLC's. Mars was awful... I didn't even finish it. As for the trophies looks like your standard DLC list.

 

Too hard? 🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 1:15 AM, R-Linskey said:

 

Too hard? 1f914.png

 

I just thought Mars was boring.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2018 at 11:30 PM, BEANO_BRFC said:

Am i the only one who enjoyed the Mars DLC? It was the one i wasnt looking forward to but thought it was quite good. Looking forward to this one.

 

I hated it for ages and then it got a bit more fun once I got that gun with the sights. Still a long way from finished for me. 

 

The Vietnam one was better though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both dlcs suck. I hope the last one is more fun but we all know ubisoft so it probably isnt.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy thoughts topic changed to: Who hates mars DLC 😂.. Yeah it sucked! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on YouTube got it early on Xbox one apparently it’s going to be released August 26th, he got it early because there was a stuff up where you could download it from your Add-ons before it comes out. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had higher hopes for the Mars DLC, as it started off with some decent humor, but the jokes quickly got old, and the gameplay became repetitive. The enemies were just a pain in the ass to deal with, and not that interesting from the start. It would have been more fun if they had been less like the bugs from Starship Troopers and more like the Martians in Mars Attacks, especially if they were going for laughs with this one. I muddled my way through it so that it's at least finished.

 

I'll play this next DLC just for the sake of finishing the game to 100%, but then I'm done with this series. The Arcade mode was not fun at all, and the ending of the main campaign just felt like a big middle finger to the player. For me, these games peaked with Far Cry 3, and it's been downhill since.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2018 at 0:10 AM, Salt_AU said:

I will 100% clear Far Cry 5 just for completion sake but the two DLCs so far were average and for me tarnished what was a pretty good game.  Didn't like Arcade though.

 

My exact feelings too.  Slightly preferred Hours of Darkness.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm sure the dlc zombies list of this game is a lot easier and less annoying than the black ops. from all the dlc that I like the most is mars (I like to contradict) is fun and a little stupid "in the good sense of the word" as well as far cry 3 blood dragon, this kind of humor is always welcome. 

life is too short to take it seriously 🙃

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.