Dead Living Zombies Trophy thoughts?

Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the DLC solo, finished the first pitch and stopped after I saw you can coop the whole thing. That sounded like fun, so my buddy and I started and we raced trough the "story mode". It was funny (sometimes), but mostly nothing special. But a lot better den Mars :P

Than the score attack... for me, the whole dlc screams "score attack + coop". We had a blast playing through it and the gold requirements were freaking easy with two people. Only 5k kills left, but for one evening this DLC was pretty nice.

2 hours ago, J3dP89 said:

I tried the DLC solo, finished the first pitch and stopped after I saw you can coop the whole thing. That sounded like fun, so my buddy and I started and we raced trough the "story mode". It was funny (sometimes), but mostly nothing special. But a lot better den Mars :P

Than the score attack... for me, the whole dlc screams "score attack + coop". We had a blast playing through it and the gold requirements were freaking easy with two people. Only 5k kills left, but for one evening this DLC was pretty nice.

Grind out the last pitch solo, stay in the end room slaying out. You'll get around 250-300 kills every 12 minutes. Just got it and I'm so glad.

Anyone struggling with getting gold solo don;t forget to change your ammo type over, it'll eat through the zombies.

1 hour ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

Grind out the last pitch solo, stay in the end room slaying out. You'll get around 250-300 kills every 12 minutes. Just got it and I'm so glad.

Anyone struggling with getting gold solo don;t forget to change your ammo type over, it'll eat through the zombies.

Got some job related stuff to do right now while my PS4 ist doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm_OJSxwdVM

I feel no shame

• Like 2

I hated Mars as well. Only got the first trophy and bounced.

This Zombies DLC turned out to be the best, to me on a few different levels. This was very well thought out.

Me and a co-op partner busted out the Gold medals. 5 one day, the last 2 the next. He almost always got higher scores than me because i stink at shooters. 

Just need the annoying 5000 zombies trophy and will be glad to stay at 85%

The bees trophy was annoying af because of 2 zombie bears and 2 zombie moose, meese, mooses, whatever.

Edited by TheGoaler
spelling

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Can anyone tell me if the 5000 trophy pops mid mission or at the end? Ive been replaying the last mission time trial repeatedly, i think i shouldve gotten it by now...

I think that when you reach 5000 kills the trophy appears naturally. not having a way to keep track of the kills is pathetic 

I think the time trial trophy is just dumb, I could've easily had this DLC done if it was replaced with an easy "find all collectibles" instead of like the other DLC's.

For now, I am stuck at 70 out of 73 trophies for this game and stuck at 98% until I give a damn to attempt these all 3 star runs.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 4:47 PM, Bluslinky said:

I think the time trial trophy is just dumb, I could've easily had this DLC done if it was replaced with an easy "find all collectibles" instead of like the other DLC's.

For now, I am stuck at 70 out of 73 trophies for this game and stuck at 98% until I give a damn to attempt these all 3 star runs.

Would you like to do this in co-op?

I'm looking for a partner because it's damn hard alone. 

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...