L2DK-ALL-DAY

treasure master trophy still glitched..

10 posts in this topic

So this trophy is still glitched after all this time, awful.

does anyone know of a solution other the playing the whole game again? apparently even if you do that it still wont pop.

cant find any posts from 2018 so thought something new might of come up.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:11 PM, L2DK-ALL-DAY said:

So this trophy is still glitched after all this time, awful.

does anyone know of a solution other the playing the whole game again? apparently even if you do that it still wont pop.

cant find any posts from 2018 so thought something new might of come up.

I'm not understanding. I have the trophy, and so have many, many recent players https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4719-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/10-treasure-master You're most likely going to have to delete your saves or user profile and start fresh

So I have the same problem... all treasures collected but in the statistics it says 99/109 treasures. Really don't wanna go and collect them all again + checking every single time if the were counted in the statistics. This is the last trophy I need for 100% in the game So... what to do now? Does it help to delete the game and reinstall? With or without the patch? Will the save file still work? 

Trophy is STILL glitched. This is beyond ridiculous. Should've been fixed by now... I just went through all the treasure and have to reinstall the game I guess to hopefully get it fixed. If not, I'll have to delete the save I guess and hopefully have it WORK this time around? :/

Yikes. You'd expect ND of all developers to patch this up. I'm going through my Crushing/Treasure playthrough now and hoping to god I don't encounter this towards the end...

After reinstalling the game, do we have to replay entirely the game or uploading the saves from the cloud after is enough? I am currently in my cleaning playthrough (96/109 and my statistics seem okay for now) and I would like to know what to expect....

Wow.. I just ran into this bug today in 2021.. my chapter select says I have all the treasures, but the trophy never popped… so disappointing 

Happy the trophy unlocked for me with no issues. I hope it unlocks for everyone else going for it.