Persona Dancing 3 and 5 get US release date

So I've been waiting for news and it is finally here. Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight are coming to the US on December 4th. Not only that but there is a collection available on the PS4 (no word on Vita yet) that contains both AND a digital version of Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

ps.jpg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

So I've been waiting for news and it is finally here. Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight are coming to the US on December 4th. Not only that but there is a collection available on the PS4 (no word on Vita yet) that contains both AND a digital version of Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

ps.jpg

Digital only for vita

4 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Just on US? :(

Atlus confirmed on their Twitter it is coming to the eu too

very first reply is a person asking if it's coming to the EU and atlus says it is and for retail too

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Digital only for vita

Atlus confirmed on their Twitter it is coming to the eu too

I just looked it up and IGN has an article from the last 24 hours, saying that it's coming on the same date for EU. 

So Eu doesn't need to wait forever has usual!! ? 

I think that I will go with the PS4 version, since I want the retail version. 

This end of year is getting expensive.. Disgaea 1 Complete, Soul Calibur 6, Tales of Vesperia, now this.. And let's start to forget KH3 in January and Dragon Quest XI next month.. 

29 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Just on US? :(

Yea that's my bad, it just feels weird saying to the West. But as noted it will be coming to US and EU Dec. 4th. It sounds as if physical versions should be coming for the Vita as well, just not in a collection like this PS4 one.

9 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Yea that's my bad, it just feels weird saying to the West. But as noted it will be coming to US and EU Dec. 4th. It sounds as if physical versions should be coming for the Vita as well, just not in a collection like this PS4 one.

Digital only for Vita

"The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection includes the three games in an art book package. It will be $69.99 on the PlayStation Vita and $99.99 on the PlayStation 4. Only the PlayStation 4 version will be available digitally and physically. With the PlayStation 4 physical edition, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on discs, while Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be available digitally."
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/09/persona-dancing-endless-night-collection-arrives-december-4-2018/#Bi3jzuq4JSexXlr2.99

Are these available for preorder yet? I didn't see them on PSN, and Amazon is flooded with listings for import versions.

I managed to get a discount LE for P4 DAN via Amazon a while back, and while the art book looks nice, these games are definitely better on Vita for me. I guess I'll be going with the digital versions, but I hope I can still get the $10 discount compared to buying the games separately.

5 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Are these available for preorder yet? I didn't see them on PSN, and Amazon is flooded with listings for import versions.

I managed to get a discount LE for P4 DAN via Amazon a while back, and while the art book looks nice, these games are definitely better on Vita for me. I guess I'll be going with the digital versions, but I hope I can still get the $10 discount compared to buying the games separately.

they are

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G7YP27Q/?coliid=I2YVYOBM71HERB&colid=3SAI7AHCEKB30&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it