Liberty City Minute?

Willreaper41

even if you go through the story mad slow, you should have no issues finishing it in 30 hours...just save all the side stuff and activities like hanging out with friends, hunting pigeons, stunt jumps, street races, catching criminals, etc. for after you completed the story if you are concerned...i would recommend finishing random encounters if you come across them though...there is a great guide on using cheats if you are really struggling but really not necessary for the trophy...

edit : link to the cheat guide...click me!...click me!...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I'm quickly getting through the MP trophies and my only other concern is the under 30 hours one. Is this not as bad as it sounds or what?

Worry not It's not difficult in the slightest. Just focus on the story and nothing else. Do everything else after the story :) 

I am pretty sure you can use phone cheats as well without losing Liberty City Minute. There is a list of which cheats deactivate trophies in the guide. Once you get those 4 you can cheat it up. You can always spawn a helicopter for free.

Edited by Bos10George

You already have a slight advantage by playing in multiplayer first so you'll have controls and some of the city memorized which will help with navigation. That said even going in blind shouldn't give you any problems, even if you were to make mistakes and fail a mission occasionally. Like others said, skip cutscenes and fast travel everywhere to save time. The majority of missions are pretty easy but get longer towards the end. In general I'd recommend regularly taking cover during gunfights to minimize the amount of trips you'll need to make for armour, and going for headshots for quick kills. You can always save your game before a mission too if you want to reload should anything happen though you'll need to spend time travelling to and from safehouses. 

If you're forced to drive at any point GPS generally gives you a good route but sometimes it'll take you the long way round on bridges, the freeway in Alderney and around the airport so if you're familiar with these areas it's probably better to ignore it and spot your own route for maximum speed.

For reference the first time I attempted this trophy on Xbox I came in at around 12 hours with a handful of mission fails (because I was rushing and getting careless) and around 10 hours when I played it again on PS3, so you shouldn't have any problems at all. Good luck! 

If you rush and don't do glitches the story can be done in as little as 8-10 hours, speaking from experience. Do not concern yourself with any activities, as you can do them after beating the game. Do not worry at all, this trophy might even come naturally. 

• 1 month later...