Having Trouble with Site on Mobile...

On 15.8.2018 at 0:48 AM, Kittet3 said:

I started having some issues with some thread titles not allowing me to click on them as well while I'm in unread content

Same for me when I want to read the first new dispute in the according section. The second, third etc. entry will work.

Also, which is much more of a problem, I can no longer send a message due to the button not working. Mobile user.

So I'll need to buy premium in order for the messaging feature to be available for me again @Sly Ripper?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't come here using my iphone all I ever get is a pop up spam ad for amazon or some othere sites and it locks up safari. i have to close out snd delete everything in my safari settings to use my phone again to go to other sites but when I come back here I get the same pop up spam ad again. And locks up safari.

Edited by SuzyRed
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 6:01 PM, SuzyRed said:

I can't come here using my iphone all I ever get is a pop up spam ad for amazon or some othere sites and it locks up safari. i have to close out snd delete everything in my safari settings to use my phone again to go to other sites but when I come back here I get the same pop up spam ad again. And locks up safari.

Same thing with me. The website has become 100% inaccessible. Every time I pull it up from my iphone, I get redirected to a spam amazon or google site. Emailed psnprofiles numerous times, they never respond. Total shame 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mylezaveli said:

Same thing with me. The website has become 100% inaccessible. Every time I pull it up from my iphone, I get redirected to a spam amazon or google site.

This. Definitely. Normally I don’t have to deal with this since I have premium membership, but I got a new phone yesterday so obviously I wasn’t logged in when I came here. I had to close and reload ~15 times before finally getting to see the actual site long enough to tap the sign in button. 

Now I won’t have to worry about it anymore as long as it stays logged in, but definitely should be looked in to as it would be completely unusable for anyone not premium. 

FYI everything on the phone was up to date before I started browsing & am using safari. Been to plenty of other sites in the past day with the new phone & no issues, but this was immediate when I came here.