For those going for the pacifist run

RoxasOnFire

Hey guys,  I'm on my 3rd run on the first character on the hardest difficulty because I've been lazy saving and I'm not sure if its counting, but I've noticed that when I spawn from a load upon death anyone I've knocked unconscious who were fought immediately before a save end up saying deceased.  Now I'm not sure if its counting them as dead by me, but i dont wanna risk it. So a heads up, don't be like me, and make sure to save often. Just in case. Hope this helps.

21 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I never checked the previous saves since I overwrote them, but so far I have been saving like crazy and am still at 0 kills.

I'm curious:  I've been waiting for a guide from powerpyx because I'm afraid of missables.  Are there a ton or will I be good to start without a guide and go back later to get collectibles and such?  Are are there places you can't return to later when you switch people

1 hour ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I'm curious:  I've been waiting for a guide from powerpyx because I'm afraid of missables.  Are there a ton or will I be good to start without a guide and go back later to get collectibles and such?  Are are there places you can't return to later when you switch people

We are working on it but those collectibles are stupid. 88 collectibles, most are obvious, since you collect masks, but sometimes you get a new collectible toward the counter without picking anything up and you wonder where it came from. Try doing a collectible guide with crap like that ^^

Oh and the only place where you can check your collectible counter is the MAIN MENU... whoever came up with this idea deservs a falcon punch directly to his face.

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

We are working on it but those collectibles are stupid. 88 collectibles, most are obvious, since you collect masks, but sometimes you get a new collectible toward the counter without picking anything up and you wonder where it came from. Try doing a collectible guide with crap like that ^^

Oh and the only place where you can check your collectible counter is the MAIN MENU... whoever came up with this idea deservs a falcon punch directly to his face.

heard that, thanks.  But are the missable or not so much?

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I noticed the same thing regarding collectables. I figure I'll just have a pacifist run while grabbing what I can. 

2 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Trophies like this and those in dishonoured, beat the game without alerting anyone or killing anyone instantly turn me away from the game. Have to be the most stupid boring trophies created alongside rng!

I agree, especially when it takes some of the best mechanics from you to get a stupid pacifist run. Like not using anything but blink in dishonored for a full play? That's so dumb. Still thoroughly love the story in dishonored, but that's just ridiculous. And we happy few is much bigger it seems. The only incentive is you can put it down and play again the opposite way maybe months later and see some things you didnt notice.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

5 minutes ago, FadeToOne said:

I think it took me 3 stun grenades on normal.

Stun grenades like the throw-up ones? I don't think I've seen anything but those and bangers/duper bangers. Unless I just haven't been paying attention. I plat to stealthy and leave all my grenades in storage. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Stun grenades like the throw-up ones? I don't think I've seen anything but those and bangers/duper bangers. Unless I just haven't been paying attention. I plat to stealthy and leave all my grenades in storage. 

No not the vomit ones.  They are actually called shock grenades now that I look.  I know I found several lying around, and a blueprint on a workbench at some point.  Think the shady dealer sells them too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FadeToOne said:

No not the vomit ones.  They are actually called shock grenades now that I look.  I know I found several lying around, and a blueprint on a workbench at some point.  Think the shady dealer sells them too.

Ah I have seen those, I forgot. Thank you!

you only need to spare enemies in the first act, however the trophy wont unlock until you finish the game.

what happened to me is that i finished my first playthrough with kills through all acts, however in my second pacifist playthrough the trophy unlocked when i finished the first act.

Edited by n9rawy_5220
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

you only need to spare enemies in the first act, however the trophy wont unlock until you finish the game.

what happened to me is that i finished my first playthrough with kills through all acts, however in my second pacifist playthrough the trophy unlocked when i finished the first act.

You just saved me tons of stealth. Lol thank you.

9 hours ago, Artful said:

Use Shock Batons, they’re very powerful and they do non lethal damage, took me 4 swings on the boss. 

I had a patch (1.02) appear but it never installed and since it downloaded it disappeared and I am having tons of graphic bugs so I'm gonna wait. I haven't even seen Shock Batons yet, but thanks for the tip! I'm close to finishing Arthur's chapter but I will wait til at least 1 more patch.